• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

My 72

I just love the 71-2's:headbang:

72plymouth 005.jpg

the cars here are way too nice, i gotta level you guys out.

Mine on delivery day:

183544_632429584375_49405982_35090686_6899426_n.jpg

and now:

251283_678021971865_49405982_35399248_5136151_n.jpg

dont mind me, it was playoff season.

Thought id add mine, been looking for so long at all these great beauty's, This is my 73 Satellite dressed to look like the RR..

Road_Runner_and_Camaro_154.gif

this is not nice enough to go with some on here,
but making progress a bit at a time

003.jpg

Looks great to me, hope you keep the color, something about black on these cars, looks intimidating, sinister.. Im in the process of putting a new paint job on my Camaro in hopes of selling it for funding another Mopar myself, but thinking real hard on a 71-73 Charger IF i can find one. Have my heart set on a 69 RR but hard to find one that i could afford. Good luck with it, looks very solid from the picture there..

thanks.
i got it in gray primer (with a black RR side stripe painted down each side)

I am going to the black with red stripes the tag codes for / original color

thanks.
i got it in gray primer (with a black RR side stripe painted down each side)

I am going to the black with red stripes the tag codes for / original color

I think it will look great, I seen your other thread after this, but didn't want to comment in both, This is the first one ive seen with a sunroof on it, pretty cool enjoy it, im sure it will be a looker, black with the red stripes, i have a picture here i got off the internet of a 74 black with red stripes, i didn't want to put it in, im not sure if your really allowed to do it. I kept it to try to compare looks with the 73, i cant really see any difference in them, just looking at them unless my old eye sight is missing it, i did see in another thread someone asking about rear windows winding down so im thinking that changed maybe in 74 where they didn't wind down.. Good luck...

yes, my rear windows are fixed.

for 74 vs. 73
I believe solid instead of strobe roof stripe ( I am still doing strobe I like it better)
seat belt retractors (i had to cut my free 73 SSP interior rear lower panels to fit it)
domed/vent gas tank (expensive!)

Yes sir your right, i forgot about the solid stripe across the roof, the picture i spoke of the black one has it anyway.. I didn't know about the back windows, thanks.. I like the strobe better myself..

I think it will look great, I seen your other thread after this, but didn't want to comment in both, This is the first one ive seen with a sunroof on it, pretty cool enjoy it, im sure it will be a looker, black with the red stripes, i have a picture here i got off the internet of a 74 black with red stripes, i didn't want to put it in, im not sure if your really allowed to do it. I kept it to try to compare looks with the 73, i cant really see any difference in them, just looking at them unless my old eye sight is missing it, i did see in another thread someone asking about rear windows winding down so im thinking that changed maybe in 74 where they didn't wind down.. Good luck...

My Roadrunner (73) quarter windows are fixed. I think it's a Roadrunner vs. Satty thing.

could be.

I also need to put an emblem or something over the .73 SSP interior rear panels, they have the circle cut out for a window crank that I don't need.

I have heard of people taking the set up out of satellites for the roll down rear windows in the RRs.

My Roadrunner (73) quarter windows are fixed. I think it's a Roadrunner vs. Satty thing.

I never thought of that... and mine does not have a "RM" at the beginning of the vin.., don't ask me why but for some reason I keep thinking yours is the 74 RR, sorry-bout-dat! lol, my bad! Thanks Rev.. :icon_salut:

What size wheels are those?

Im not sure if your asking me this but those Cragars are 15-9 in back 15-8 in front if i remember right. There OLD... Nice car!! the more i see those the more i like them more then i already did.. Love the black...

Charger coupes had stationary window, hardtops had rolldowns. Road Runners and Sattys "should" be the same.

Great looking cars everyone. Here is my 72 satellite, 400, auto, original color
IMAG0254.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg

Beautiful looking car, love the color with that top!

scan0017.jpg
We own this 74 my wife bought new from her favorite salesman in Dec 73.
It has about 70,000 miles on it. I should have upsold her to an SE with air.

Auto Transport Service
Back