• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Well- Here is one that will be for sale shortly. This is not a ad. All matching. Every scrap of paper from broadcast to me. Just finishing making it beautiful. Car is awesome! And I don't use that term often.

37378.jpeg

33104.jpeg

33101.jpeg

I like the square ones (earlier), but really like the 'jellybeans' from '71-74 - especially '71/72.

Which is odd, because I really DON'T like the '71-up Chargers. The more I look at my '70 the more I'm seeing the progression into the '71s...but they just aren't my thing for some reason. I think Plymouth did a better job, personally.

I love 71-74 Road Runners. I've heard some people think they're ugly, but I just don't see it.
I am and always have been an all around Mopar lover..... some more than others, but 71 roadrunners have always been my number 1 love with no competition in sight. There's never been a better looking car in the history of America in my opinion!

That's the first Rallye I've seen with N96 but I've seen a few 72 RR's with them.

IMG_20231006_125340149~2.jpg
IMG_20231006_125322697.jpg
Original window sticker and broadcast sheet. Has the original fender tag also N96 on it. Lynch Rd built car

I like the square ones (earlier), but really like the 'jellybeans' from '71-74 - especially '71/72.

Which is odd, because I really DON'T like the '71-up Chargers. The more I look at my '70 the more I'm seeing the progression into the '71s...but they just aren't my thing for some reason. I think Plymouth did a better job, personally.
I must just have some sort of 71 fascination when it comes to B bodies. The 71 R/T is also my favorite Charger....... go figure? And I was born in 66, so it ain't like I'm a youngster..... maybe it's because I had uncles with Chevelles and GTOs when I was a kid and I just was influenced by the swoopier body lines?? I've personally owned a 69, a 70 R/T, a 71 SE N code and a 72 318 car..... love them all, but something about that 71!!! Mm mm mmmmm!!

Auto Transport Service
Back