• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to get PLYMOUTH across my windshield ...

pedal2themetal

Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
I guess the 75 looks a lot like a Chevy from the front
I have had people say Nice Chevy.. a lot:BangHead:
Had one guy say look me up when you want to sell it .. I want to make a Dale E. Tribute Car:BangHead::BangHead: , he was driving past me and I didn't have time to say NO YOU WON'T its a Plymouth NOT a Chevy.:BangHead:
So I'm going to get one
"19 PLYMOUTH 75"
All so had some call it a Ford??

Good luck take care be safe
tim

I guess the 75 looks a lot like a Chevy from the front
I have had people say Nice Chevy.. a lot:BangHead:
Had one guy say look me up when you want to sell it .. I want to make a Dale E. Tribute Car:BangHead::BangHead: , he was driving past me and I didn't have time to say NO YOU WON'T its a Plymouth NOT a Chevy.:BangHead:
So I'm going to get one
"19 PLYMOUTH 75"
All so had some call it a Ford??

Good luck take care be safe
tim
Where's the pics?
Not a single person has guessed
what mine is....but it's 82 years old.
20211227_152918.jpg
Personally, I think the windshield
name brand banners look ridiculous.
Not everyone is into old cars as
much as we are. You can tell that
by their uneducated comments and
questions at car shows.

Last edited:
I had a guy walks up to my bright yellow 70 Charger R/T and asks me,is that a Ford? I said do you have dental insurance?

Last edited:
People confuse the GTX for a GTO all the time, idiots are everywhere…

I can't tell you how many times people said nice Camaro when I have my 71 Challenger convertible out!

20220924_120053.jpg

20221015_164702.jpg

I’d go with the spectacular rear quarter panel “PLYMOUTH” decals, maybe in White on your light blue(?) colored ‘75 or go bold with black. Oh, and then one of those huge stuffed Roadrunner creatures in the drivers seat while you’re at the cruise night or car show!

I can't tell you how many times people said nice Camaro when I have my 71 Challenger convertible out!
That's funny! I bought a new SuperBee in 1969. When the announcements came out for the new 1970 Challengers, I thought, " Great! Now, Dodge is building Camaros! ". I have never been a fan of E-bodies.

I have a '55 Chrysler 331 Hemi Display motor up front, and actually had a customer look at it and ask if it was a Ford??? :screwy:

I guess reading is for dummies!

IMG_1260.jpg

That's funny! I bought a new SuperBee in 1969. When the announcements came out for the new 1970 Challengers, I thought, " Great! Now, Dodge is building Camaros! ". I have never been a fan of E-bodies.
My brother in law had a 440 Sixpack 70 Challenger R/T, listening to Radar Love at 140 mph made me a fan!

My car will see the road again one day, but money is tight and I'm renovating the house. Our HVAC guy at work(has a nice 39 Chevy big block) told me the other day he'd give me a 454 so it would actually have power. Love the guy, but he feels like I do about GM and Ford lol.

I’d go with the spectacular rear quarter panel “PLYMOUTH” decals, maybe in White on your light blue(?) colored ‘75 or go bold with black. Oh, and then one of those huge stuffed Roadrunner creatures in the drivers seat while you’re at the cruise night or car show!
They're really going to be confused
if I go to a car show. Some will
recognize three different
manufactures, some will be scratching
their heads. That's the beauty of it.

I was at the gas station a while back with my 2012 challenger and some guy ask me why I was driving this classic. I should park it and drive one of the new generation challengers.

Just shook my head and left.

It's funny how many E and A bodies guys don't have any idea what a 64' Polara is.

It's funny how many E and A bodies guys don't have any idea what a 64' Polara is.
A true E body guy pays no attention to what they consider lesser Mopars,but they will ask you if you have any Grey Poupon!

A true E body guy pays no attention to what they consider lesser Mopars,but they will ask you if you have any Grey Poupon!
I think you may be right about that. Back in the 80's when I was in H.S. I drove a 66' Satellite but was envious of my friends Challenger. Years later I got a 70' Challenger convertable but sold it after a short time, cool car but I realized i'm more of a B body fan.

Auto Transport Service
Back