• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to get PLYMOUTH across my windshield ...

That’s the beauty and wonder, the frustration and pain, the enjoyment and liquor that going into dealing with the general public. The guy who, for 20 minutes, talks about a guy he knew who’s friend had a 440 Hemi or the person who asks “Does it have posi-traction?”.

Of course sometimes it’s our fault, and I hate to admit it, but when the Mopar Guys looks at my engine bay and turn away with frowns on their faces because of my shiny black firewall, inner fenders, orange engine block and turquoise heads on my ‘68 PP1 GTX I can hear them Grumbling “Must Be One Of Them There Chevy Guys:mad:”.

No not at all it’s just I’m getting around to it soon as I’m able.

If I walked into an art gallery, I'd ask what crayons they use to color the pictures. So, I regard the uninformed in like manner. If I have the time, I'll engage conversation & describe the wonders of Mopars. I once started such with someone by my road runner at a show, within minutes there was a small group gathered around listening to me ! It felt as if I were a professor on a field trip with a group of adult students !

That’s the beauty and wonder, the frustration and pain, the enjoyment and liquor that going into dealing with the general public. The guy who, for 20 minutes, talks about a guy he knew who’s friend had a 440 Hemi or the person who asks “Does it have posi-traction?”.

Of course sometimes it’s our fault, and I hate to admit it, but when the Mopar Guys looks at my engine bay and turn away with frowns on their faces because of my shiny black firewall, inner fenders, orange engine block and turquoise heads on my ‘68 PP1 GTX I can hear them Grumbling “Must Be One Of Them There Chevy Guys:mad:”.

No not at all it’s just I’m getting around to it soon as I’m able.
To add to the confusion,Stage V actually made 440 Hemi engine conversions before Mopar Performance reissued Hemi blocks and crate engines,so they actually do exist. Hot Heads makes Hemi heads for small block Mopars,so that 340 Hemi engine does exist too. My friend has two cars that have Hemi engines with Sixpack setups on them so the Hemi Sixpack exists too! Lol

I have a Hemi Indy Mod Man intake mainfold for my Hemi,that has the changable top plates for a single four barrel,Six pack and dual quads.

Auto Transport Service
Back