• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tire sizes for 69 charger 15”

On my old '69 I had all 15x8 with 4.5” backspace 295/50/15 on th rear and 245/60/15 on the front

10-3-2010 10-15-20 AM_0002hh.jpg

Chrysler-Nationals-Mopar-IMG_8271.jpg

Men and tires... can someone explain what happened with men's mind? Is it the muscular alter ego... or just the creation of an imaginary conditioned idealized self or a kind of mass psychoses or mass formation? Or do the 'musle men' share a 'big tire size'-gene for maximum wheel well fulfilment'? It boggles my mind. Or is it the advertising brain wash of companies who sell rims and tires by touching a Sigmund Freud nerve? Can a man even stand the emotional and mental challenge to leave it as it was designed back in the days. How long can a man stand for 'standard' before he breaks for... more fulfilment of.... his wheel well? Does he think it will attrack more women or is it the higher ranking on the scale of monkey power? Is it the oposite of the 'big tit' attracks more men feature? Can anyone tell me the difference in the feeling before and after? Is it the implanted feature of us 'buying hapiness machines'? Does anyone know of any research on this?
chill out mate.

I'm sure we can all agree to stick to meaty tires and leave those 20" rims on the shelves. Those wagon wheels on classics are a plague down under unfortunately.

Auto Transport Service
Back