• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all members of this board!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst personally being highly 'politicised' [if you'll allow that contraction] , aware, and somewhat active, I applaud this decision. I frequent several political sites, but come here to read about/discuss cars.
However, one of the few accurate statements karl marx ever made was that "Man is a political animal." Personal opinions and politics will show through in individual commentary occasionally, no matter how hard we try. As an example, a previous poster is making a political stement on a thread about 'no political statements'! My natural inclination would be to opine in reply that I would think that 'reasonable people' would not hold the views that he appears to have. Or at minimum, respect other's right to hold and air such. But then I would be guilty of same...
I'll try to do better! :)

Oh yeah, and I'm voting Al K this November! [dang it, there i go gettin political again...sorry.]

Thanks Alleyoop!
I got "spun" into it too.
I swore I would not "bite" the hook but I did.
Lets talk MOPARS!
Signed:
Super-bee_ski
:hello2:

Alien mopar

PS:
Did I tell you'all that my dad took me to see the Chrysler Turbine car in like...1963-ish? Could it have been 1962 or 1963? It was copper color. Rainy night in Cranston RI. I was mesmerized.
Now THAT was an ALIEN MOPAR and my Dad had BIG FEET!

Super-bee_ski
:laughing1:

As a fellow mopar enthusiast I think it is very important to reveal politics and politian’s that are out to destroy the very hobby each and every one of us enjoy. I don’t know how subjects like ethanol and cash for clunkers which effects everyone in the car hobby can be discuss without discussing politics.

This thread needs "Captain Kirk fighting music".

Give me Janice Rand over 7of9 any day.

...or the chick from "Mudd's women"

OR: Jolene Blalock OR Jerri Ryan
Golly, thats like asking:
-Cuda' OR Challenger
-1963 Polara OR Savoy (I have a 426 Polara, slightly biased)
-Road Runner OR Superbee (Yup, got a Superbee)
-Charger OR GTX
-68 superStock Dart OR 68 superstock Baracuda

NO more threads on Pontiacs?? Oh, wait..Politics.... Got it!!

Thanks alleyoop.

I'm in favor of the politics forum. I'd like to think most of you folks are reasonable people:violent1:

If you want a polotics forum, they got one on the A body site. Go have fun there. I don't consider posting an alert about "cash for clunkers" or upcoming bills political as much as hobby awareness. It's the other stuff I don't really need to see in open debate.

I can't say I'm really surprised, but I must say, I do like to debate with other intelligent members, that can be civil & bring something intelligent to the conversation, not just rhetoric... "I am sorry" if I had rubbed anyone the wrong way, with any of my political posts on some of the many threads, I couldn't help but respond sometimes...LOL..., it's a passionate thing & just hard to stand idly buy, I love the United States of America & want the best for us all, no offense intended toward anyone... I'm sure, not about to leave either..

i think a political forum here would be good as long as the members here don't try to outdo anybody and start name calling and mud-slinging.This would be the place to discuss how and what the politicians are doing that affects us on an everyday basis.Cash-for-clunkers was a total joke.IMO.

Ok im just going to come and say it.

Boobies!

Lol yeah like a 10 year old i know but it never gets old :)

Well said Donnie. Politic's is the number#1 way to become enemies in any open public Forum.

The Gods of MOPAR is who I pray to ;) and if any candidate would ever mention MOPAR I would vote for them right off :) Just sayin..

How about one who says "Mostly, Our Plans Are Retarded". Is that MOPAR enough for you?

/last political post from me, although it kills me just a little to not talk politics.

Unfortunately, reasonable and politics are words not used in the same space. As to leaving the forum, that would have been me stating that, so pick out the correct person. What was posted was beyond the pale, reasonable people do not hold such beliefs, I hope.
Looks like I missed that thread but yeah, in a lot of cases, reasonable and politics doesn't always mix very well. The way I see it, that's the problem between the far left and the far right and neither are willing to budge an ince. I consider myself more of a middle of the road type....

PS:
Did I tell you'all that my dad took me to see the Chrysler Turbine car in like...1963-ish? Could it have been 1962 or 1963? It was copper color. Rainy night in Cranston RI. I was mesmerized.
Now THAT was an ALIEN MOPAR and my Dad had BIG FEET!

Super-bee_ski
:laughing1:
Saw one on the road in town back in 63 pointed it out. I was with dad (I was 12) and dad said it was a T-bird. Remember what the 62 'bird looked like? I bet him 5 bucks that it wasn't just to get him to catch up to it. He lost lol

Well said Donnie. Politic's is the number#1 way to become enemies in any open public Forum.
And it seems like now a days, politicians are trying to separate the population and make us enemies. That should NEVER happen!

Looks like I missed that thread but yeah, in a lot of cases, reasonable and politics doesn't always mix very well. The way I see it, that's the problem between the far left and the far right and neither are willing to budge an ince. I consider myself more of a middle of the road type....

Saw one on the road in town back in 63 pointed it out. I was with dad (I was 12) and dad said it was a T-bird. Remember what the 62 'bird looked like? I bet him 5 bucks that it wasn't just to get him to catch up to it. He lost lol

And it seems like now a days, politicians are trying to separate the population and make us enemies. That should NEVER happen!

Im afraid your right, i just hope your wrong... If that happens.. and the people are divided against each other, we loose.

How about one who says "Mostly, Our Plans Are Retarded". Is that MOPAR enough for you?

/last political post from me, although it kills me just a little to not talk politics.

Ok who let a Chevy guy on here? ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back