• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To tint, or not to tint, that is the question

No tint for me personally.

But, if you feel compelled to tint, how about a grey film one shade darker or lighter than the truck color. Maybe Photoshop the tint to test different levels?

This ol' gal does not have
A/C, but a 440 w/ headers
ahead of the firewall and
pipes outboard the frame
under the running boards.
Here in NM it's not
uncommon for hot, dry,
dusty days in the summer.
Tossing around the overall
asthecics as to how she
would look with the
windows tinted.
View attachment 1626317
My A100 has tints on all windows - windshield is laminated boat-screen grade made by a company who builds windows for launches etc. Lucky all my glass is dead flat. Plastic tint film on doors and rear window.

To me it makes a big difference....I don't have to wear my sunglasses all the time while driving ....unlike other cars. It probably also helps a tiny bit with sunlight and heat radiating inside - although black vinyl seats and a hot as hell engine in the cab don't do me any solids. :rolleyes:

I don't tint any of my cars. It completely changes the look of a vehicle, and it's the first thing a young kid does to his car.
I agree to a degree Mike. It does change to the look immensely.

I tinted mine because over here you can get badly sunburnt even when driving. I also suffer from hay-fever during the hotter months, so cutting down glare and a bit of sun radiation is a good thing for me.

1710662861571.png

Auto Transport Service
Back