• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Seaver won't be down!

Hey Iron built,
While we are counting....
Mets. 1969 & 1986. Two (2) World Championships....

State of North Carolina..... (1)
NBA (0). NFL (0). MLB (0). NHL. (1) ....
The Hartford, Connecticut Whalers / Hurricanes....

What is more rare : A moon walk or a North Carolinian marrying his sister ???? (I will let you do the math this time !!!!!)
(Having fun with you --- don't pull out your shotgun....)
I'm born and raised in Jersey, just minutes from NYC. I moved to NC: A) To escape the stranglehold of ridiculous taxes and B) Because I'm obviously smarter than you. :lol:

Diehard Yankee fan here. Oh, and the number of championships would be 27!!!

Ho hum......
You jumped on a bandwagon where they had won 26 of them before you were born.....
You probably have never heard of Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle.... You certainly never saw them play...

So, in this millennium,
It is White Sox (1) Jankees (1) -- and if I can beat the Dodgers in the World Series.... It will be
White Sox (2) Jankees (1).....
Major League Teams in New Jersey and North Carolina combined = the total worth of your opinions ------- ZERO (0) ........
P.S. With all eight (8) semesters of 4.0 at an IVY LEAGUE University --- and getting more intelligent all the time --- the day that you will be smarter than me is --------------
NEVER.....

Last edited:
Hey Iron built,
While we are counting....
Mets. 1969 & 1986. Two (2) World Championships....

State of North Carolina..... (1)
NBA (0). NFL (0). MLB (0). NHL. (1) ....
The Hartford, Connecticut Whalers / Hurricanes....

What is more rare : A moon walk or a North Carolinian marrying his sister ???? (I will let you do the math this time !!!!!)
(Having fun with you --- don't pull out your shotgun....)

Ho hum......
You jumped on a bandwagon where they had won 26 of them before you were born.....
You probably have never heard of Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle.... You certainly never saw them play...

So, in this millennium,
It is White Sox (1) Jankees (1) -- and if I can beat the Dodgers in the World Series.... It will be
Major League Teams in New Jersey and North Carolina combined = the total worth of your opinions ------- ZERO (0) ........
P.S. With all eight (8) semesters of 4.0 at an IVY LEAGUE University --- and getting more intelligent all the time --- the day that you will be smarter than me is --------------
NEVER.....

Hey asshole, quit pissin on MY topic, Take it elsewhere!

Ho hum......

So, in this millennium,
NEVER.....
First...You have no idea how old I am.
I attended Game 1 of the 1977 World Series.
I had Yankee season tickets through all 5 of their World Series victories in the 90's & 2000's.
Your Ivy league education doesn't prove how smart you are; It just proves that you're an ideological sheep.
Remember, you picked this fight with me. A lot of members on this forum will tell you, I'm NOT the one you should pick a fight with.
PS I'm in LINY all the time should you ever feel lonely!!! :lol:

Sorry about you thread @69a100 . I didn't start this BS, I have no idea why that asshat picked a fight with me.
Typical NY douchebag!!
Aren't all those from NY City Douchbags? Never had much of an affinity to that town as it always thinks it is better than others. That being said...I happened to see Tom Terrific vs Greg Maddox at Wrigley but cannot remember the exact year. Quite the display between those 2 greats!!! I will always have a great respect for Tom as he showed what a true American Hero is and how the greatest game of Baseball was to be played. Oh...And he was also a Chicago White Sox...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Sorry about you thread @69a100 . I didn't start this BS, I have no idea why that asshat picked a fight with me.
Typical NY douchebag!!
I know you didn't, why do you think I used his quotes and not yours? Your cool, it's him! Just don't feed the troll.

R.I.P.

I will never forget him, R.I.P.

I'm a Yankees fan from when I watched my 2 idols Mantle and Maris in 61. To all the Mets fans : Tom Seaver was one of the top 3 pitchers I ever saw, after Koufax and Gibson. Case closed. His greatness cannot be overestimated. Tom Terrific was one of The Best. R.I.P. Tom Seaver, you were " Terrific" !!

Tom Seaver was very special. He was special in the fact that he was one of only several guys from his era that threw extremely hard. Roughly 95 mph.
Today, only several players don’t throw 95 plus. There are a few reasons for this. Not just steroids. Other factors as well. Seaver threw hard, when throwing extremely hard wasn’t very common.

Auto Transport Service
Back