• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took the Dodge to storage today

copper67440

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Heading into the final stage of divorce so it's time to start movin out. Some cool stuff in the pole barn I took my car to though.

- - - Updated - - -

Stuff

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 326
Sorry to hear of the split Copper! Hope life levels back out for you soon and there isn't too many big bumps to get there. Good luck sir!

There is light at the end of the tunnel. At least that's what everybody says. Lol. I actually believe it. I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't suck giant donkey balls. Especially with kids ( boy ,10 girl ,7). But it's been a long time coming. We've both made mistakes, honestly, me first. Her second. It is what it is. One month to go. Then a fresh start. Almost everybody I know has been throught it
Thanks for your kind words guys, I appreciate it.

Very sorry to read this copper. I hope you guys can remain amicable for the kiddos sake

My old man is on his fourth wife, so I know it won't kill you. My sister and I were the same age, me 10 her 7, when my parents first divorced. As long as you put those kids before everything else, they will adjust nicely. In the end, I got a half brother and a MOPAR loving stepfather out the deal. So life turned out pretty damn good. Good luck to you, Copper.

I am speechless and wish you the best. Now a days I tell my friends to just stay and be miserable the rest of your life. I went through a nasty divorce with mu business costing me a lot. Oh we'll it's been 18 years and I have recovered and have a new beautiful wife, she is the best of the story. My kids are now 36 and 34 and they still don't want a new mom. Oh we'll it works out in the end and you seem to have a positive thought on all this. Congratulations on your new start, you will be much happier after you make it through the financial rut. Good luck.

It's an Indian. I have no idea what year.
Thanks everybody for the kind words.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an Indian. I have no idea what year.
Thanks everybody for the kind words.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 213
Very sorry to read this copper. I hope you guys can remain amicable for the kiddos sake

Sorry that you are going through rough times Copper. Always be sure that your kids know that you love 'em and care about 'em and that they will always be the most important part of your life. My folks split up when I was 12 and it was pretty rough, but they made sure that I knew they cared about me and I guess I turned out ok. Good luck.

Looks like a Indian to me. Check out the old sidecar in the background.

I missed that.
I'm kind of liking the SVO. 77,000 miles sunroof car. Been there a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what year it is. Not many of them made. 84,85, or 85 only. 2.3 turbo

- - - Updated - - -

Numbers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 220
Sorry to see you having to move out, I hope things will get better soon, good luck

Looks like a Indian to me. Check out the old sidecar in the background.

Yeah I was just joking cause they're always talking about Crockers on that motorcycle show RC mentioned. Copper said above it's an Indian.

blogger-image-345244856.jpg

cool storage facility & cool stored stuff

Auto Transport Service
Back