• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trail Cameras

So you think thats coon **** aye? I’ve never seen any myself but that seems like an awful big movement. Last time I saw a dump that big it came from the perp that robbed our home while my wife and I were there sleeping in our bedroom. And yes - he took a huge steaming dump right on my garage floor presumably after he loaded up our SUV with all his thievings and stole that too. Busted the guy a few weeks later via DNA. His was in the system from previous arrests and he left behind a small spot of blood I noticed on my car seat. The guys damn lucky I didn‘t wake up or there would have been a hell of a lot more blood left behind than that one tiny little spot.

Good luck with your coon Mario - or whoever he is.

I get coon **** every now & then on my property and they are usually one and a half turds and not in a pile like a dog shits. That pile looks like a dog or coyote.

I have a Ring doorbell camera. They can be used as a stand alone motion camera as well. They are the cheapest and best quality wifi camera I've seen or used. I also have outside cameras by Blink and even though they are owned by Amazon (Ring is owned by Amazon too) they aren't as good as Ring.

You live near the prairie path ? It could be anything , probably a coon or Possum.

Yep. Well, the Great Western Trail anyways. It's literally 4 houses south of me. you can hear the coyotes fighting at night. Honestly, at first I thought it was coyote scat. Found this website and it looks more like coon **** to me.

Yeah we were 3 houses from the prairie path Michigan and park. One of the few things I miss about Illinois.

Auto Transport Service
Back