• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trailer Hitch

BlueSS454

Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any type of drawings or pictures of a trailer hitch setup for 68-70 Charger? I need to either make or find one so I can tow a small trailer on Hot Rod Drag Week. I'm trying to figure out what the best way to mount one is since it's a little difficult with the tail pipes and fuel tank kind of in the way.

This is a photo of a Draw Tite hitch for a 1971 Charger.
Mike
IMG_2253.JPG

My 70' Charger had one on it at one time. There is evidence of where it was mounted. Looks much like the one pictured above. Someone removed it before my ownership. I would like to find another one for it also.

So I ended up acquiring one from another member here. I’ve been looking at it under the car and can see how it mounts to the frame rail but the plate that’s on it near the ball, there is no way it will mount anywhere so I’m trying to figure how to modify it so it will work.

3881D936-C27B-46A4-A10B-E651EB478D71.jpeg

Did you check the back pages of the Owner's Manual? There may (or may not) be plans for one.
From my '69 Barracuda Owner's ............
upload_2021-8-10_18-8-7.png

That rear plate bolts to the bumper unerneith the license plate.

I have one on a 67 coronet i just bought, I’m heading there tomorrow ill take pictures?

Auto Transport Service
Back