• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trouble over at DodgeCharger.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a **** show!! Sounds like a TV show, As the stomach turns!!

I am half way thru reading the aero thread.
Interesting discussion for sure. DC.com is a good site, but it has definatly slowed down some in the charger and car guys forums as well as the classified sections. I still hang out there, it was a great site back in 2010-2016ish

I did just found a set of rare 2nd gen charger window louvers thru the site, which I am sure I would never have sourced elseware

Last edited:
a

and hey it hasnt Really been That long...only since june 1st,to get a door fixed....
hmm lets see,june,july,august september
yeah thats only 4 months to fix a wooden garage door thats holding back 3 rare mopars worth around what, a quarter million?
and it shopped around to find the cheapest way out,
only 150 bucks to fix the door of doom....Supposedly.
and hey,the repair guy is gonna stand on the roadrunner hood,
but dont worry,it will put padding on it.

Judging by the last post over there, the $150.00 fix most likely won't happen any time soon....if at all. You can see that repair/replacement of a garage door is such a major ordeal for that person, so it's easy to understand why these cars have sat neglected for 40+ years.

Judging by the last post over there, the $150.00 fix most likely won't happen any time soon....if at all. You can see that repair/replacement of a garage door is such a major ordeal for that person, so it's easy to understand why these cars have sat neglected for 40+ years.
There's more important stuff to spend money on.
thumbnail.jpeg

what Slays me is this.
one of the members actually got to swing by there and Take pics of those cars and confirm the storyline.
he was In that garage,with those cars.

at that point,i would have moved heaven and Earth to get them to let me help them get the door apart,the cars out safely And the door fixed and then the cars back in.
i can only >assume< that they werent ready or wanting to get things done when he was there.
which is a shame,and we all know there have been Numerous offers of help to free those cars.
its just like you said,they are probably gonna flaunt those cars till he dies,
and then itll be Game On for you guys at some shitty auction where everyone will be bidding.

what he should do,is take all the help he can get,for the cars lets be clear there lol,
and sell them now while he can actually enjoy the loot And see them going to Good homes.
he,she,it,whatever.

It is a huge jerkoff, no matter how you look at it.
He/She/It wants attention and has a carrot to dangle in front of people to get it.

Money talks. Anything else, especially talk, is probably viewed as b.s. in the owner's mind. Show up with a large sum of cash and make an offer on one of those cars. Anyone tried that with the owner?

Money talks. Anything else, especially talk, is probably viewed as b.s. in the owner's mind. Show up with a large sum of cash and make an offer on one of those cars. Anyone tried that with the owner?
Considering the ridiculous sum of $6,000,000 was thrown around....only a few could afford that amount.

upload_2019-9-26_12-23-58.png

Let me see if I understand this. An 80 year old he/she wants $6,000,000 and a few carrots for a barn full of cars and the door is to jack up to open to get them out. Are we saying he can't get the carrots out of his back door or the cars out of the barn door. This seems to be a deep subject that requires gloves to be worn to fix both problems and yes, of course, a **** load of cash.... I wouldn't touch any of this with a ten foot pole. I think for now that's all I have to say about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back