• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trouble over at DodgeCharger.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say these cars are as shiny as a diamond in a goats ***.

Man!! I'm glad I'm not that guy or gal. He or she is taking a pounding. That's a bad thing, right!!

That garage does not look like what I would expect from a 40 year old house.

the whole garage door fiasco is just about the dumbest **** I have ever read. I'm ashamed to admit I gave it a chance. those old sexually confused people are not very resourceful or motivated. I hadn't logged in there in so long I forgot what my avatar looked like

I think that it's more dumb luck. He's a hoarder who just so happened to have some nice stuff.
Of course it's dumb luck, I'd like to think you're just as smart as he is and you don't have them. It's called, right place, at the right time.

...and the Surgeon said we can use the extra skin to give him a decent set of eyelids. :eek:
Am sorry Ulli i know is not mine but seem appropriate...:lol:

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
:popcorn2:nobody's see that coming the first time, the twist on the plot.
actually,i predicted all of this correctly.
i knew it wasnt mopar lady,i knew it wasnt a woman writing for the hemi chick,and i also had a really strong gut feeling the cars were real.
so far,the only positive thing has been that the cars Do exist.

oh,and they think they can get 1.6 million for the 3 of them.
in the condition they are in,even.
mismatched drivetrains,havent been started in 30 years....yeah im not seeing 1.6....

1.6 is definitely reaching...
but not around , cuz you wouldn't find anything ...
maybe an inverted reach around at the original 600k

1.6 million for the 3 of them, in the condition they are in. I have better things to do with 1.6 million dollars than feeding this guys fantasy.

In the condition the '69 6 pack Bee & Hemi Road Runner are in, I'd say 60 grand each and 400-500 large for the Daytona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back