• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Trw power steering pulley big block 440 383 426 wedge

muscle72

Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a big block trw power pulley it must be The pressed on pulley is 5-1/2" in diameter and 1-1/4" tall with a 1/2" wide belt groove.
The inside bore is .812" (13/16") or trw big block power steering pump.

Looking for a big block trw power pulley it must be The pressed on pulley is 5-1/2" in diameter and 1-1/4" tall with a 1/2" wide belt groove.
The inside bore is .812" (13/16") or trw big block power steering pump

Last edited:
I have TRW pump with pulley My pulley 5 inches diameter not 5 1/2 diameter. pump stuck. Bob you have a small block one.l need a big block one.a big block one is 5 1/2

Last edited:
I own a 68 original hemi car with the same pump and pulley set up I have 6 of these pumps all the same My stuff is for 1968 b body cars. Maybe yours is for different year best of luck Bob H
I have a pulley that's 5 inches it does not line up at all.l see its for a 61-66 small block,5 inches is.measure your pulley,l have another trw big block pump the it measures 5 1/2. It came off a 67 68 383.which is on my 440

Last edited:
I tried to help you and now your trying to start a fight. I hope you find what you need. I don't have what you need. Bob h
I'm not trying to fight you are offended one,not me.

Last edited:
I tried to help you and now your trying to start a fight. I hope you find what you need. I don't have what you need. Bob h
Do you have any good used big block 383 440 trw pumps you sell?

I love a dog fight on facts, especially one where no photos are provided. I have many B body TRWs, and the big block pulley measures 4 3/4" outside diameter. The small block is 4 7/8s". Now that is with my conservative tape measure. IF you are asking , or measuring the TRW pump that comes on C bodies, they are larger.

I have ones for sale also. check in after holiday.

I love a dog fight on facts, especially one where no photos are provided. I have many B body TRWs, and the big block pulley measures 4 3/4" outside diameter. The small block is 4 7/8s". Now that is with my conservative tape measure. IF you are asking , or measuring the TRW pump that comes on C bodies, they are larger.

You have trw big block pumps you sell that are good?

Ok sounds good

Auto Transport Service
Back