• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTI 2.5 Exhuast

anthony69runner

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
I’m installing my exhaust which is straight angle cut tail pipes from turn downs I had before. They gave me offset tail pipes brackets and to use frame rail threads. Mine are stripped. Does anyone have pictures of there tail pipes mounted.

Thanks Anthony

Turn down pipes use a J nut and bolt, chrome tips use the welded in nut in the bottom of the frame rail that you can clearly see in picture four.
beerestoration2018 373.JPG
beerestoration2018 374.JPG
beerestoration2018 383.JPG
beerestoration2018 384.JPG

Those hangers are designed for the tab on the chrome tip to slid into, how you going to do that if not using tips?

IMG_2634.jpg
IMG_2633.jpg

Though this is a A body,maybe something like this will work.

Turn down pipes use a J nut and bolt, chrome tips use the welded in nut in the bottom of the frame rail that you can clearly see in picture four.
View attachment 962869 View attachment 962870 View attachment 962871 View attachment 962872

Damn, Dad; I'm sure I'm older than you, so please don't take offense...lol. Just have to tell you how impressed I am with the: a) quality of your build, b) quality of your pictures and c) your willingness to add meaningful information to this site. Thank you from an old gearhead.

Those hangers are designed for the tab on the chrome tip to slid into, how you going to do that if not using tips?

Sorry.. but man, your work on the car is just beautiful -every picture you put out is just quality work. Drive and enjoy it will outlive all of us.

Stay safe!

Damn, Dad; I'm sure I'm older than you, so please don't take offense...lol. Just have to tell you how impressed I am with the: a) quality of your build, b) quality of your pictures and c) your willingness to add meaningful information to this site. Thank you from an old gearhead.
Thanks Dave.. I'm 58, been wrenching on Mopars since I was about 13.

Is this a tti exhaust? If so what year is your car? I wanted turn downs but did not see a kit offered with that option for my 69 satellite. Ended up going with the same style as the original poster.
NO.. correct OE exhaust front to back from ECS. OP was asking about tail pipe hangers, what the pictures were for..

Auto Transport Service
Back