• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTI Rust

In addition, the "more to the story on your rust problem that we don't know about" that you refer to as something I'm not telling everyone is that my poly headers were only coated on the outside, unlike their other headers.

As they stated and I posted, "We have sent a new set of headers to our coaters for ceramic coating and they will be adding a thermal barrier inside for additional protection."

It appears there was an assumption made in this thread.

I'm hopeful that TTI will now coat all the poly headers with the thermal barrier on the inside. Sounds like a win win.

As info the thermal barrier is usually a $50 add on, no brainer if you ask me. I paid the extra scratch for it.

TTI does not have a thermal barrier as an option for the poly headers. Ceramic only.

They offer a ceramic coating with a thermal barrier on their big block headers for $185. I don't see an option for ceramic only.

This is the info on their website. Hopefully they will add the thermal barrier as on option for us poly owners.

I just went through the same thing with them. They will not replace, only redcoat. Polished 2 inch 440 headers with the thermal barrier coating... any idea who you spoke to?

I replied by email to the person who sent me my original invoice, who forwarded my email, without comment, 6 days later to [email protected]
I received a reply that same day from the info email.

I did not call, I wasn't asking for anything other than info.

I actually clearly stated under no circumstances would I be taking advantage of the warranty, but I was extremely nice about it.

And thank you for posting concerns. And resolutions. TTI is one of very few legitimate header options. Thus all the response. Keep the pics and status update coming of new pipes?

This stuff is 9 yrs old,what you see up front is not rust,had an oil leak I
Picture 170.jpg
neglected.

After spending a large wad of cash for my TTI's two years ago, good to know they back up their product...

Auto Transport Service
Back