• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn the key and nothing happens..... HELP

I have my vote on Jonah!

jonah-lomu-rigby-star-interview_f[1].jpg

I used to love watching him play when I lived in NZ back in 2000-2001!!!!!!! My mates were hilarious when he would blow through guys!!!

watch this....Mike Catt will never forget big Jonah

[video=youtube;mLnyyQbgnHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLnyyQbgnHM[/video]

LOLOL!!!!! I remember playing my first game, and all my kiwi teammates told me was that since I knew American football just go out there and tackle the guy with the ball. Well, this big Maori got the ball and was coming straight at me. I squared up, and hit him straight on low in the waist, like American football. I stopped him, but boy, I can still feel that hit in my teeth.

I guess we're the intermission act while 74Runner works on his car.

Damn right!! Welcome to real contact sports. With no pads.

hahaha ive seen my fair share of rugby...my buddies in college were on the team and god bless it was that a blast to watch!!! {and to party with whooooooa bundy!! lol}

retard the timing

- - - Updated - - -

Could this be a carb issue?

Is the vacuum line from the carb to the vacuum advance canister on the dizzy hooked up? Is there any vacuum ports on the Eddy intake that are open?

This is what it sounds like. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201190816883916&l=8936562133124363478
I just got the carb rebuilt and it was working great before. I was told to hook the vac line from the dizzy to the manifold port side of my carb. Don the person who sold me the distributor package told me that. No ports that I can see. Could it possibly be a large intake manifold leak?

- - - Updated - - -

Tried retarding it and that video is the result.

Were you rotating the distributor retart then advance while you were cranking the engine? Or just positioning the dist. in one area then cranking it over?

On a side note, looking at the video, the yellow plug wire that looks to be on the #5 plug wire, when we get the car to start, be sure to monitor that plug wire and make sure it doesn't hit that header or else you will be in for some sputtering problems while driving. The insulation will melt away and the wire will start to short out on the header causing a sputtering effect.

This is what it sounds like. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201190816883916&l=8936562133124363478
I just got the carb rebuilt and it was working great before. I was told to hook the vac line from the dizzy to the manifold port side of my carb. Don the person who sold me the distributor package told me that. No ports that I can see. Could it possibly be a large intake manifold leak?

- - - Updated - - -

Tried retarding it and that video is the result.

I retarded it alittle then fired and then retarded it alittle more and then turned it over again. I got the same results each time

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah when i get it running im going to put new plug wires in it

Is your buddy still there? have him try and start the car while you move the distributor around advancing/retarding it. Just watch out for the carb backfire.

I retarded it alittle then fired and then retarded it alittle more and then turned it over again. I got the same results each time

- - - Updated - - -

what shape are the plug wires in? if they are bad, this could be a problem.

Auto Transport Service
Back