• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround on heater re-core from Glen Ray

Also, unusual in this day - he returned shipped the coil to me with the invoice inside - to send him a check upon receipt. Not many businesses will do that anymore.
Yep, Bob is one of the good ones. Been to his place several times, he will even meet me on Saturdays for pick up and drop offs.

I spent a fair amount of time speaking with him years ago at mopar nationals and I learned a lot and gained a lot of respect for him. I will only use Glen Ray ..

Here's a thumbs up for Glen Ray Radiators. Looks virtually new.

View attachment 1142096

Took a little longer than figured but doesn't matter as I haven't gotten around to rebuilding the heater box yet. Need to bet the media blast cabinet out so I can clean off some of the rust on all the metal plates and doors and put new seals on.

Also, unusual in this day - he returned shipped the coil to me with the invoice inside - to send him a check upon receipt. Not many businesses will do that anymore.

......its called, "American craftsmanship". Glen-Ray is the best. Period. These cars are too far down the road for re-pop rads anymore. If you have the tanks, then then the resto is a go......

I may have to send the MN gold's to them if it leaks.

Ive known Bob for years.

Always first class

Dropped off with Bob at Carlisle. Received today. 3 weeks to the day. Damn great service!

IMG_1775.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back