• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

two super birds cruising on the hwy

still waitin' for the burnout videos :3gears:

Thanks for sharing! Those were awesome!

On a side note, I saw you guys holding your cameras and know that can tend to be a bit of a pain in the rear. I wound up getting a cheap (<$20) suction cup camera mount at Best Buy for car shows that has been so great for me. Hand's free recording! You can either put it on a window or take the swivel mount off and attach it under the headrests with a custom mount.

Thanks for sharing! Those were awesome!

On a side note, I saw you guys holding your cameras and know that can tend to be a bit of a pain in the rear. I wound up getting a cheap (<$20) suction cup camera mount at Best Buy for car shows that has been so great for me. Hand's free recording! You can either put it on a window or take the swivel mount off and attach it under the headrests with a custom mount.

scott the guy with the challenger that was filming us , he has one of those fancy one he just didnt have it with him ,

scott the guy with the challenger that was filming us , he has one of those fancy one he just didnt have it with him ,

It's still way too cool. My boss doesn't appreciate the drop in productivity, but I sure do! :headbang:

Loved it! all three, music included!!!! Thanks....

Auto Transport Service
Back