• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UFOs or UAPs are real

To all the UFO and alien 'believers' out there-
I hate to burst your bubble, but it's simply us in the future...

To all the UFO and alien 'believers' out there-
I hate to burst your bubble, but it's simply us in the future...
very scary thought but i have thought of that too . but on the other hand why dont they fix what is happening now .

In Elon's interview, he was asked about aliens. He said there is NO evidence that we have ever been visited. An example he threw out there. If the Pentagon really wanted more funding all they would have to do is show proof of aliens and say we need more $$$ to fight these guys,

In Elon's interview, he was asked about aliens. He said there is NO evidence that we have ever been visited. An example he threw out there. If the Pentagon really wanted more funding all they would have to do is show proof of aliens and say we need more $$$ to fight these guys,
"If the Pentagon really wanted more funding..." That's a laugh. It's like throwing a rock up in the air and saying "if it comes down again". Governments always want our money.

We are not, and never have been, visited by extraterrestrial aliens. If, and that's a huge IF, they had the vast technology to travel interstellar space, they 1) wouldn't play hide-and-seek games, 2) be inept enough to get "caught", and 3) with the thousands of "sightings" by everyone's brother, cousin, and uncle, not ONE verified, substantiated evidence has been presented (except the government... really ??? ) . Nope, there ain't no Clark Kent, and the vulcans are still on the planet vulcan. It's fun to think so, after all... I'm a Klingon !
You're leaving out the fourth
dimention.
What if aliens co-exist
with us lowly humans but only on
a different dimension and have always
been a functioning society on this
planet? I mean, if one can truly
believe aliens can traverse the vast
expanses of space in timelines
we understand,, surely we can
stretch our imaginations to
hypothesize they're here (now).
Their clock (moment in time),
being far ahead of ours.

Last edited:
It's like you guys are trying with all your might to avoid the lo-tech solution.

View attachment 1452809

Goatmeal Cookies

2 years ago

My father, long time cattleman in the southwest, had it happen to one older cow. No, the blood did not settle. It was not pressent. Cuts were straight. Udder, tongue, and some internal organs missing. No flies. Mid spring. Cow had been seen alive and well 15 hrs prior to discovery. No footprints tracks or dragmarks. Black helicopter sited over the property after the report Local sheriff took a couple days to investigate the acene, by which time coyotes and insects had mangled the animal. Dad was more weirded out by the helicopter than by the other details, i think.

Interesting. Is your father downwind of a nuclear power plant?

It's like you guys are trying with all your might to avoid the lo-tech solution.

Interesting. Is your father downwind of a nuclear power plant?
What about my dad, he died sixteen years ago. Truly bad form son.

What about my dad, he died sixteen years ago. Truly bad form son.

Is your father's farm, where the mutilated animals were found, downwind of a nuclear power plant?

I've read that cattle mutilations typically occur downwind of nuclear power plants, and the tissues taken are useful in testing for radiation leaks.

Reported mutilations of livestock have
been going on for hundreds of years.
That sort of rules out nuclear power
plants.
200 cattle mutilations were reported
in Colorado four years prior to
Colorados' nuke plant built in 1979.

Last edited:
So...
I watch a lot of the UFO stuff, Ancient Aliens, etc and I find it interesting. I believe that there has been convincing UFO/UAP evidence.
BUT
I have to see if or how actual sentient alien life can square with my sincerely held beliefs as a Christian.
Jesus sacrificed Himself for all of mankind to have a way back to God.
Mankind fell into sin because of Adam and Eve, and their disobedience in the Garden of Eden. IF there are aliens, what is their lineage? That would throw a wrench into everything from my perspective.
A spiritual crisis is a difficult thing to deal with.
So I wait for undeniable proof of sentient alien life.

So...
I watch a lot of the UFO stuff, Ancient Aliens, etc and I find it interesting. I believe that there has been convincing UFO/UAP evidence.
BUT
I have to see if or how actual sentient alien life can square with my sincerely held beliefs as a Christian.
Jesus sacrificed Himself for all of mankind to have a way back to God.
Mankind fell into sin because of Adam and Eve, and their disobedience in the Garden of Eden. IF there are aliens, what is their lineage? That would throw a wrench into everything from my perspective.
A spiritual crisis is a difficult thing to deal with.
So I wait for undeniable proof of sentient alien life.

This is why we couldn't have open disclosure, even if the people running things wanted it. It deeply affects the Abrahamic religions. I've seen well-intentioned Christians try to discuss minor points of scripture, get mad, and go away accusing each other of being the devil's spawn. Both more deeply entrenched in their original position than before. If the govn came out and said "We thought it was X, but it turned out to be Y, and here's the proof" it would only result in a lot of anger and a more hardcore belief in X.

I enjoy all the oofoh and alien stuff, but seriously.....no evidence. Funny how all the serious oofoh stuff got shown/created, as our government became so corrupt. Just more slight-of-hand.

The problem is misinterpreting evidence, and false expectations created by Hollywood movies. The Stargate franchise isn't too far off the mark though.

It deeply affects the Abrahamic religions.
Full disclosure, there was a time in my life that I would stop and pray, read my Bible, if I felt like I hadn't heard from the Holy Spirit by noon.
I still count myself as "saved" and a definite believer in the Holy Trinity and being born again.
I still have some of my "old ways" BUT I have NEVER felt the same way about the behavior or thoughts associated with my former self.
Having established that, I am not "opposed" to proof of alien life, but my problem is I can't square that with my spiritual beliefs, and THAT is a HUGE problem.
I'm not familiar enough with the Bible to know if or where alien life could be made "ok" per scripture, and I know of a lot of ways it doesn't

Part of the problem comes down to mistranslation of scripture -

That alone is enough to start a holy war for many, and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

I didn't start asking questions because of these guys though. I just wanted to know where Ur of the Chaldees was, and that turned into a real eye opener.

Is your father's farm, where the mutilated animals were found, downwind of a nuclear power plant?

I've read that cattle mutilations typically occur downwind of nuclear power plants, and the tissues taken are useful in testing for radiation leaks.
There is much I can say about crass people, but you just happen to be one of them.

There is much I can say about crass people, but you just happen to be one of them.

How you got here when I never said or asked anything about your father is beyond me. Seems a little unfair?

Auto Transport Service
Back