• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UFOs or UAPs are real

The only things that may be a resource to aliens...would be our atmosphere and a possible food source... us.

So long as they start in the Northern Hemisphere I'm good with that. Hopefully the aliens die out from eating our diseases before they reach New Zealand.

How you got here when I never said or asked anything about your father is beyond me. Seems a little unfair?
Close enough.
"Is your father's farm, where the mutilated animals were found, downwind of a nuclear power plant?"

Let's try to get back on course.

How did ancient cultures know about the black cube, when it wasn't discovered until one of the Voyager probes photographed it?

I would be tempted to say it was just a coincidence, if it wasn't called "The Black Cube of Saturn," and wasn't explicity tied to Saturn by ancient people who couldn't possibly have seen it on Saturn.

The video makes good observations, the speculations are iffy. You can find a better explanation than "Saturn is an intelligent life form" by following Abraham back to Ur of the Chaldees, and realizing it was one of the cities of the Annunaki. If you read the Sumerian flood myth, which is like an extended version of the story of Noah; the Annunaki sound an awful lot like an earlier race of men with technology.

I figured living in Roswell might give
me some latitude for way out there
hypothesis.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to capture the alien remains, and return it to the Klingon empire. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in five seconds.
1682570869610.jpeg

Did anything come out of that? An hour is a long time to spend on a video if it's the usual runaround.
Yeah, that's why I skipped the video to the interesting part.
Ross Coulthart saying he knows congress has been briefed by wistleblowers about materials from crashed craft and their locations in the United States.

Yeah, that's why I skipped the video to the interesting part.
Ross Coulthart saying he knows congress has been briefed by wistleblowers about materials from crashed craft and their locations in the United States.

Tucker comments on military interaction with UFOs, servicemen injured by UFOs, and USO/underwater encounters. The underwater part is noteworthy. Say these guys did come from the ocean of an ice covered moon - where would they be most comfortable at on Earth, and what are the areas least visited by humans? The deep sea, and the waters under Antartica. Look into New Swabia and Operation High Jump (if you're not already familiar). Consider comments attributed to NAZI rocket scientists Wernher Von Braun and Hermann Oberth that they "had help" developing their rockets. Did the Ahnenerbe expeditions have anything to do with the discovery of the Sumerian tablets and, did German subs find what they were looking for under Antartica?

Tucker comments on military interaction with UFOs, servicemen injured by UFOs, and USO/underwater encounters. The underwater part is noteworthy. Say these guys did come from the ocean of an ice covered moon - where would they be most comfortable at on Earth, and what are the areas least visited by humans? The deep sea, and the waters under Antartica. Look into New Swabia and Operation High Jump (if you're not already familiar). Consider comments attributed to NAZI rocket scientists Wernher Von Braun and Hermann Oberth that they "had help" developing their rockets. Did the Ahnenerbe expeditions have anything to do with the discovery of the Sumerian tablets and, did German subs find what they were looking for under Antartica?

When Von Braun mentions having help, he was referring to studying the earlier works of Robert Goddard's rocketry experiments. He had directly contacted Goddard with technical questions.

CIA radar scientist discusses his time, working on the North American Continent. Basically watching Russian activities. Since retired he's gotten into UFO/UAP (Unidentified Ariel Phenomena) research. Forty five minutes long.

If they were smart enough to figure out the faster-than-light speed paradox they wouldn't be dumb enough to cruise around with their lights on just waiting to be seen by a passerby.
I certainly believe there are unidentified objects, but that sure doesn't mean they are aliens.

Yes, very interesting those USO's, seems to me that there are at least a number of credible witnesses on those.
My guess is the Stanford professor Tucker is talking about is dr. Gary Nolan, who also has said a lot of interesting things on the topic in interviews, not that long ago he claimed to know a ''wistleblower'' who said that we are in ''contact'' with a non-human intelligence.

I'm not convinced about the nazi-''alien'' connection myself, the whole Operation High Jump story is a bit too weird for me to be honest.
Then again I thought the Roswell story was also, and didn't bother much with it, until I read more witness accounts, and now I am starting to think it is plausible something not of this world really crashed there.

There is something out there. A continuation of the first vidoe on on radar.

If they were smart enough to figure out the faster-than-light speed paradox they wouldn't be dumb enough to cruise around with their lights on just waiting to be seen by a passerby.
I certainly believe there are unidentified objects, but that sure doesn't mean they are aliens.

They don't have to have FTL if they drifted in on a rogue planet, or evolved here before us. Or on another planet in our own solar system before us. Fact is, we don't really know much of anything out here in the civilian world. You're not going to get to explore Area 51, you won't get to read the secret books in the Vatican library, you won't get to check the Smithsonian's warehouses for the skeletons of giants. You have to take the word of people who have never been trustworthy for anything. Is the rest of the solar system really barren and lifeless? Every environment on Earth supports life.

Yes, very interesting those USO's, seems to me that there are at least a number of credible witnesses on those.
My guess is the Stanford professor Tucker is talking about is dr. Gary Nolan, who also has said a lot of interesting things on the topic in interviews, not that long ago he claimed to know a ''wistleblower'' who said that we are in ''contact'' with a non-human intelligence.

I'm not convinced about the nazi-''alien'' connection myself, the whole Operation High Jump story is a bit too weird for me to be honest.
Then again I thought the Roswell story was also, and didn't bother much with it, until I read more witness accounts, and now I am starting to think it is plausible something not of this world really crashed there.

Speaking off the top of my head, didn't the US bring over the NAZI Galen Organization after WW2, and combine it with the OSS to make the CIA? Did we need to do that? It makes me wonder if all these NAZI imports were brought in to help, or occupy.

People watch too many of these " they're out there, and they're among us" fantasy shows.

Auto Transport Service
Back