• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uhaul Rates

I was shopping for an enclosed trailer for my racecar, to add to my open hauler, and to move three (or is it four?) households from california to the new houses we bought in Arizona.
I was disgusted that a: prices had doubled since the senile idiot was elected, and b: prices on the west coast were twice the midwest/east coast.
My friend solved our problem. A client of hers had to get rid of his box truck, it was now unregister-able in california. We bought the F550 with a rebuilt low mileage diesel, for a third of the price of a West coast 24ft enclosed, and once I build ramps, it's big enough to carry my racecar.
The only trouble is that diesel fuel has almost tripled since we bought it. Compared to the price of renting from uhaul, this truck was free, after the third round trip.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back