• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*unofficial what are you listening to?* thread

Today I had girls on my mind, about every seven seconds, so I listened to girls girls girls from the crew,then Honeymoon Suite, new girl now,then Mopar enthusiast Matthew Sweet, girlfriend, then Dave Edmonds, girls talk,then Graham Parker, local girls. It will take another seven seconds for me to come up with more songs about girls!

Today I had girls on my mind, about every seven seconds, so I listened to girls girls girls from the crew,then Honeymoon Suite, new girl now,then Mopar enthusiast Matthew Sweet, girlfriend, then Dave Edmonds, girls talk,then Graham Parker, local girls. It will take another seven seconds for me to come up with more songs about girls!

Forgot Girls Got Rhythm AC/DC, Girls in their Summer Clothes- Springsteen, I Really Like Girls - Hank Jr., California Girls - Beach Boys and/or David Lee Roth, Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond, Jody Girl - Bob Seger, Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young,

Last edited:
More obscure...bonus points if you know the connection to Iron Maiden.

Don't forget "We sure like Girls" by Alvin & the Chipmunks, LOL. Of course, I haven't heard that in more than 58 years!:D

Last edited:
Listening to some Steely Dan today! Started out with My old school, then Dirty work, then Reeling in the years,then Midnight Cruiser, then Peg,then FM,then Do it again, and wrapped it up with Deacon Blues!

Auto Transport Service
Back