• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably about to open a bag of worms but.....who finds my avatar offensive?

1697931296178.png

Well, Crank i have been here for awhile now and it's been awhile since i have posted but I got to tell ya, sh!t is changing with the time's, sort of thing. Oh yea, and it sucks . lol When i joined here way back when I was pretty much a newbie to any car forum as i had just bought the hemi car and looking for info. When I did join it took me a bit to figure out who knew their sh!t and who didn't and when i seen your avatar i thought Humph, lol, it was one i could relate to. A lot of todays newbies will of heard of Clint but but never of watched all them multiple times to understand the statement. You got my vote bud.

Not offended by yours, Cranky. Dirty Harry is one of my all time favorite movies. If anything, my avatar may be offensive on a Mopar site since 2 Chargers were harmed in the making of that film. :lol:

Whoever complained has got to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, phagala on here.

(There, I didn’t use the F-word.)
I'm offended by the use of that "ph" word... whatever it means... it's offensive... the spelling offends me... the mere fact that it uses one vowel three times offends me... my reply to that offensive word offends me....

Tell me punk do ya feel lucky? Do ya?
Keep it! Don’t let their messed up panties bother you... I could think of a lot worse things to have ...

No offense taken here. I wish I still had my MAC-10.

Why would it offend anyone. We have people telling people how to talk, post and run their lives, enough already. As I say a lot, you're a good guy, don't change, it fits you well. Problem solved, next............

Auto Transport Service
Back