• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably about to open a bag of worms but.....who finds my avatar offensive?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:

It takes a lot to offend me, so I don't see an issue with it. I feel if someone finds it offensive, they have two choices. 1 don't look. 2 tell you in person.

What's the problem.
Harrison Ford is cool :thumbsup:

:lol:

No problem with it, at all.
As a matter of fact, i just posted a picture, over on the A bodies site, in their GENERAL DISCUSSIONS, Guns, Dogs, Blades, section,
showing a picture of all my handguns, and a Dirty Harry gun, A S&W 44 Magnum.

Fantastic! Sorry, no F word. I don't know why anyone would be offended by anything within the bounds of decency. I often wonder why a particular image is chosen though. Care to share Harrison?

Fantastic! Sorry, no F word. I don't know why anyone would be offended by anything within the bounds of decency. I often wonder why a particular image is chosen though. Care to share Harrison?
I'm a big fan of Eastwood.....and that pic was funny to me for what he said in the film. My avatar over a FABO is a pic of one of my prairie dogs in a temp cage when I first got her and right away I knew she was going to be a crazy nut and she was. And I'm not a big fan of Harrison Ford but don't dislike him.

It takes a lot to offend me, so I don't see an issue with it. I feel if someone finds it offensive, they have two choices. 1 don't look. 2 tell you in person.
Any Mopar owner that objects to images of Clint Eastwood is a dude whose opinions don't matter at all to me.
Seriously...I really do mean the following:
People, S T O P being such limp wristed ********. Too much importance has been given to the opinions of whiners and crybabies. Too little importance has been given to freedom.
Now...I am offended when I see lazy, shameless people walking around in pajamas at grocery stores. We used to shame people into improving their behavior but societal shifts in behavior have all but erased the voices of reason....You call out the lazy idiots and somehow now YOU are the bad guy?
No. I'm sticking with what makes sense.
An avatar of Clint Eastwood isn't the same as some dictator or murderer.
Clint stood for law and order, safety through strength and common sense. Those values are needed today more than ever.

Last edited:
I have learned to keep my mouth shut and not say anything on this site to many wanna be bullies .

While looking for something else, I ran across another thread where someone was 'sorta' complaining about what the mods do and well, my avatar got mentioned too....so, here it is. Don't hold back now but please, no use of the 'F' word. :poke:
No complaints at all - I think it matches your "Cranky" screen name perfectly!

(Plus, if I have my facts straight, that picture is of Dirty Harry with an EMPTY gun, so you are obviously not dangerous! :rofl: )

mgtk4.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back