• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

up early?...... or up late?

Lived in Florida in August.
Don't need to be an old fat
guy to sweat.
Hope you get over the crud.
Are we up early, or late?
In my case, can't sleep.
So I'm guessing I'm up
late.
Been this way since I retired.
The work clock just won't
shut off.

up early since 230. sleep and **** schedule all messed up didnt eat for two days, cause I slept for two days. stuff is bad:eek:

I used to go out to the shop and work on cars when that happened, got alot done gonna get healed up and get moved into the new shop, hoping that happens to me:lol:

top o the mornin' to ya peeps! :D
Birdies.jpg

Peeps!

Indeed it has! At least the swelling went down. It certainly is colorful though! Still looks painful. Rest up and recover!
:drinks:

swelling moved to my ankle.....it was a balloon last night, smaller today; but I'm just getting started

swelling moved to my ankle.....it was a balloon last night, smaller today; but I'm just getting started
Better keep an eye on it Mark,were not getting any younger. Hope it heals.

lmao...... I crashed, just woke up, dark outside...... I didn't know what day it is :fool:

Been there and done that,not cool. Glad you didnt burn when the sunlight hit you.
1709685598669.jpeg
:poke:

assuming today is Friday, I just emerged from a 13 hour hibernation.......... and my ankle is almost normal...... it is Friday, correct?

assuming today is Friday, I just emerged from a 13 hour hibernation.......... and my ankle is almost normal...... it is Friday, correct?
Where have you been RIP Van Eldubb?
It's Spring time 2027
But to answer your question, it is a Friday.

Edit, but I'm retired so don't trust me on that. It could be Monday, or Saturday.

Where have you been RIP Van Eldubb?
It's Spring time 2027
But to answer your question, it is a Friday.

thought so...... I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee, gonna get a shower and go check out my creation with a fresh perspective; pretty sure I'll be impressed :D

As the 100th post here, my words of wisdom(?) on the topic, Nobody on their death bed ever wished they had slept more.

Auto Transport Service
Back