• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update? on 2932230 window division channel

Window slot looks deeper than OE, let us know if the slider cover "wings" sit in the correct place.

I have a set of nos & can take a measurement of that depth for the glass ??? Or a pic even ???

Here you go ,the first pics are of a new one that has never been out of package, until now & the second set of pics is an excellent original. 9/16th + a blonde hair deep ?? & 1/4 inch + a red hair across.

20210830_203848.jpg 20210830_203411.jpg 20210830_203031.jpg 20210830_204403.jpg 20210830_204508.jpg 20210830_204351.jpg

Last edited:
I just got done installing the "new" reproduction window division channel on my passenger door. Couldn't be happier, nice fit, glass is slides up and down real nice.

I can second what theman440 says….installed a set last week myself and the work great!

I can second what theman440 says….installed a set last week myself and the work great!

Anyone have a link to the sets being offered? I looked on mrmoparts website but couldn't find them.

I installed one of these on my passenger side window and it isn't perfect. I cleaned the hell out of the metal channel too. It was tight as hell with the new plastic guides. Tried the original plastic guides and still tight. Ended up sanding the guides way down in height and width to get it where I wasn't busting blood vessels trying to slide it by hand. Added lube to the metal track and it seems to be ok for now. I'm not impressed.

Profile looked pretty close to the old repop except the center ridge was flatter.

Auto Transport Service
Back