• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE: Yesterdays Build Status

cr8crshr

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Well...Got everything back in and bolted up on my 1966 Plymouth Satellite project. Just a couple of minor things...

1. Small leak at the Thermostat Housing. More Blue Permatex and re-tighten. Glad I am using H2O for the fire up as opposed to Anti Freeze.

2. Had a Ground issue with the starter. The 2 cables...1 small and the other larger that were touching thus causing the starter to crank when the pos battery cable was placed on the battery. You all remember the old school trick to get a starter to crank by shorting out the 2 posts. Well it still works.

3. Distributor is 180 degrees out of TDC and the Bonehead I am, wired it up for a Small Block as opposed to a big block...

4. Stripped the threads on the transmission cooler fittings on the radiator...Aluminum...so I had to make a temp fix with hoses until I can take it to have new "bungs" welded in.

But other than that, this beast is ready to go. Enjoy the pics...cr8crshr/Tuck :blob1::blob1::blob1::blob1::blob1::blob1::blob1::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::headbang::headbang::headbang: 001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

:sSig_thanks::sSig_nicethread::sSig_goodjob::VB toast::headbang:

Only looks good in pics and we all know that they don't always show everything. Got some stains and dings and scratches from all the work but from 10 ft it looks great. It is going to be a driver over a show pony so I really don't care so much. I mean you all should see the underneath of this beast...Thanks for the comments...TUCK

Motor looks great sitting in there. Little scratches only add character to a great looking car like yours.

Looks great, very clean too and you do good work! Now lets see the link to the u-tube video......You did make a U-tube video didn't you?

Looks great, You did make a U-tube video didn't you?
We don't do u-tube but we do have vid, just problems getting it to you folks, so stay tuned. Just making the suspense kill you is all! Insert oversized "**** eating grin" icon here!

We don't do u-tube but we do have vid, just problems getting it to you folks, so stay tuned. Just making the suspense kill you is all! Insert over sized "**** eating grin" icon here!

Here is my complete Album of this build from the 1st day until yesterday. Re-opend my Photo Bucket account and I see that you can upload Videos as well. As soon as I can get my Brother over here I will get the videos from Saturday/yesterday for ya....Enjoy

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/cr8crshr/Daphanie/104_zps1067b6f0.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back