• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper control arms

Big Mo

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
My and I just rebuilt his front suspension. We put tube upper control arms on and all went well till we wanted to put rubber stops on. They do not hit the tube. He called the guy that makes them and he said we do not need them so we didn't put them on. All went well till we put the car up on the lift. We found brake fluid on the floor. Without a stop the arm came down far enough to hit the rubber brake hose and hard line connection and cracked it. Have any of you put tube arms on and if so do they work on your car. His car is a 66 Belvedere 2. Thank you Big Mo.

I installed Firm Feel tubular upper control arms on my 69 Coronet. It used the stock location for the stops and they work fine. Which control arms did you use? Cheers!

I have QA1 arms on my 66 Charger, they have a plate welded on them that contacts the stop

DSCN0598.JPG

QA1 Upper Control Arm 63 Fury
DSCN0572.JPG

I installed Firm Feel tubular upper control arms on my 69 Coronet. It used the stock location for the stops and they work fine. Which control arms did you use? Cheers!
I will look to give the correct name. Big Mo.

Auto Transport Service
Back