• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper radiator hose 318 poly

Red Cricket

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
G day all, I trying to find a upper radiator hose for my 65 coronet 318 poly. I using a NON A/C thermostat housing, points forward and up. Do a/c and non a/c cars use the same radiator? The hose's out there dont look like they would fit. The local parts store dont have anything close to fitting. Tks

My old Goodyear application book calls for a 60666. Goodyear is now Continental. I know this hose needs the short straight thermostat housing, (later) If your radiator is original this should be correct. If you look your car up on Rockauto, it does not show up. You have to do the Part Number Search in the top heading. Type in 60666 for part number, Continental brand then radiator hose. There is the picture-you should be able to tell if it will work. Let me know if it will.

Tks for your time. Thats what I come up with. My Thermostat housing on a NON a/c model aims fwd and up. The a/c model shoots to the drivers side. I think that hose is for the a/c model. I brought it home and it will not work.. others look like a "L"???. It needs to go backwards from radiator...turn inboard...then backwards again and down ON AN ANGLE. Are all radiators that year the same. My hose connection on top is on drivers side.

The 60666 is for Non AC cars. It was used on the 65 C Bodies and the 67-69 A Body without AC, and specified for your car. If you don't have AC get a newer straight up neck and it should fit.

Auto Transport Service
Back