• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper Radiator Hose Help!

unionjack1940

Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm in search of a replacement molded upper radiator hose for my car. Trouble is I CANNOT FIND ONE! Every time I think I have found it, no dice. A lot of return packing and miscommunication. Was hoping someone on here could help me out. Where can I find one? Part number? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thumbnail_20180112_122816.jpg

Hey guys. I'm in search of a replacement molded upper radiator hose for my car. Trouble is I CANNOT FIND ONE! Every time I think I have found it, no dice. A lot of return packing and miscommunication. Was hoping someone on here could help me out. Where can I find one? Part number? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 560032
Go to: rockauto.com Enter your car and engine specs, etc. Their site will show you all the hoses that were available for all the engines, with and without A/C. The pictures are invaluable for research, even if you then buy the hose at a local NAPA.

Auto Transport Service
Back