• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper rear seat 67 GTX

Gus chiggins

Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
Does the upper rear seat in 1967 GTX, or Satellite just use a nut, and bolt to hold the seat frame to the floor pan mounting brackets ?

Yes, one bolt each side. The nut is built into the lower brackets. The hooks hold the upper seat frame.

There is no nut, hex head sheet metal screw. Need a photo?

73C898D0-6344-4B73-81C9-02318925339E.png

2418D961-9198-4C8B-A719-4A5B36193360.png

There is no nut, hex head sheet metal screw. Need a photo?
Yes, a picture would work. i will need the bolts. Somebody on ebay wants $44.00 for the two screws, i'm sure i can find something comparable for way less. :)

Last edited:
Yes, a picture would work. i will need the bolts. Somebody on ebay wants $44.00 for the two screws, i'm sure i can find something comparable for way less. :)
That is actually ridiculous. If not complete restoration, go to some bolt supply place and you might get them for 10.00$. Many others screws from different application MOPARS will work.

That is actually ridiculous. If not complete restoration, go to some bolt supply place and you might get them for 10.00$. Many others screws from different application MOPARS will work.
That's what i told that guy. Those screws are not "rare". Just another ripoff.

That is actually ridiculous. If not complete restoration, go to some bolt supply place and you might get them for 10.00$. Many others screws from different application MOPARS

I found them on escam for 4.95 for two. They are exactly like the screws that some guy wants $44.00 for. The ebay seller is Hoover auto parts. I have bought from Hoover before, no problems.

Hoover sucks in my experience. Never again. doesnt send a full order and then sez I lost the parts.

Hoover sucks in my experience. Never again. doesnt send a full order and then sez I lost the parts.
That's fine. I guess you can't goof an order for a couple of screws

Auto Transport Service
Back