• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uriah Heep

metaldad

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
been busy. thought i tapped about it here. i guess i didnt. anyways..........
farting around on the computer a few months ago. remembered that an old movie house became a music hall. went to see whose playing. uriah heep! (surprised they're still around)
one of the 4 big heavy metal bands, that started it all in the early 70's. i saw them back in 73
on a whim, checked, and SCORED (4) 3rd row tix. concert was last sunday. doors opened at 5. back up band, canceled. the owner of the venue, had an impromtu interview with the band, and then a q&a session with the audience. and then, a great show.
finally got around to putting a few songs onto you tube. hope ya like it.

That would be one hell of a show.... they have some "different" tracks on there albums....I just saw Mark Farner...great show!

Cool!
1rocker.gif

Sweet Lorraine! Many miles on my little 71 Capri ,driving around Holland while in the Air Force, listening to them on headphones.

I saw them in Feb. 1972 at the Auditorium in Milwaukee. Great concert.

Ken Hensley has been cranking out new material under his own name, Uriah Heep, and in collaborations for quite some time. IRC new album as late as 2017.

Interestingly I was in a band back in the 80's with another guitar player named Kenny Hensley.

Auto Transport Service
Back