• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Van Nuys Spring Fling 2022 date is set!

We have 10 Wing Cars pre registered. Should have about 15 different ones over the weekend.

SF03Sat0028.JPG DSC_3778.JPG DSC_3779.JPG IMG_2326.JPG

And somewhere on the grounds there will be the only 99 code Petty Blue 69 Roadrunner Convertible originally built by Mopar.....

Tentative specifics but will go rain or shine. Leaving Wed the 20th around mid morning. Gonna pick up John in San Jose with the Coronet. Routing down the Hwy 25 romp from Hollister, Ca. Then 33 to Coalinga. Usually fuel at the Chevron there and eat at Los Reyes Restaurant. Then down 33/68 cut over to 5. Grapevine to 138 to our digs at the Hilton Garden in Palmdale. Ckessel will join us Thursday track day. Spectator and not early. Then 4 nites at the Host Hotel BW Carriage on Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks.
408 230-9922.
A3839F94-E993-44F5-85AE-42455D45B0A7.png

Last edited:
Then 33 to Coalinga. Usually fuel at the Chevron there and eat at Los Reyes Restaurant. Then down 33/68 cut over to 5. Grapevine to 138 to our digs at the Hilton Garden in Palmdale. Ckessel will join us Thursday track day. Spectator and not early. Then 4 nites ate the Host Hotel BW Carriage on Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks.
408 230-9922.

If you weren't going to the track but straight to the show I would have suggested staying on 33... The drive over the mountains & into Ojai is awesome...

I would have liked to caravan with you, Dennis but I'm leaving Thursday morning.

Tentative specifics but will go rain or shine. Leaving Wed the 20th around mid morning. Gonna pick up John in San Jose with the Coronet. Routing down the Hwy 25 romp from Hollister, Ca. Then 33 to Coalinga. Usually fuel at the Chevron there and eat at Los Reyes Restaurant. Then down 33/68 cut over to 5. Grapevine to 138 to our digs at the Hilton Garden in Palmdale. Ckessel will join us Thursday track day. Spectator and not early. Then 4 nites ate the Host Hotel BW Carriage on Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks.
408 230-9922.
View attachment 1271155

If you weren't going to the track but straight to the show I would have suggested staying on 33... The drive over the mountains & into Ojai is awesome...

I would have liked to caravan with you, Dennis but I'm leaving Thursday morning.

Are you guys gonna still be there for Sunday or does everyone pack up and head home early? I was hoping to make it Saturday but due to work commitments that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Are you guys gonna still be there for Sunday or does everyone pack up and head home early? I was hoping to make it Saturday but due to work commitments that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Your doing it wrong... The plan is to quit your job & get on the government programs......
The folks I'm going with are probably going to hit the show early on Sunday & hit the road before noon...

Staying Sunday night. Wanna roll by Supercar Sunday or what’s left of it just to annoy the Lambos.

Found it. New location I think. Roll by early and still make Woodley on Sunday morning well before 10.
739FF07F-B30D-40E2-9905-D539728ADA58.png
72B7D940-B8D3-4CDC-A390-371E245C7D87.png

Does anyone know the best time or time window to go to the track on Thursday is as a spectator? Trying to figure out if I can take a few hours off work during the day or just go up all day.

Does anyone know the best time or time window to go to the track on Thursday is as a spectator? Trying to figure out if I can take a few hours off work during the day or just go up all day.

8-11 early is good. First cars are off a 8am. So there will be people there at 7:30 unloading. Good time to check cars out before 8.

Special Spring Fling 34 Display Tent

68 Hemi Super Stock display tent with a display of original documentation, artifacts, and two as-delivered from Hurst Dart and Barracuda tributes.

Working on one other special display. Info to follow…

68 Super Stock Display Tent V1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back