• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vanity plates, show em if you got em

Thanks! You would be amazed at how many people have spent 15 - 20 minutes behind the car, trying to figure it out

20200614_215034.jpg

So what does hey-oh mean?

By definition: A greeting based on the greeting, "hello." Hey-Oh is meant to be a more positive alternative to "hello" and simple "hi", optimally used when said in exclamation but not necessarily since the greeting still implies this when said in a normal tone. If you hear someone say "hey oh" you have to say it back. A greeting.
When someone says "hey oh" in a large group of people, everyone has to reply by saying it back.

It started at our lake house, my son and his friends would be out on the water with the wave runners or my boat having a great time. They would come flying by the house pumping their fists in the air and yell HEY-OH. It was a joke for years after that. When we were all having a great time someone would yell Hey-Oh and everyone would answer, Hey-Oh. It became my sons calling card and when he passed away, hundreds stood up and screamed HEY-OH! The rest is history.

By definition: A greeting based on the greeting, "hello." Hey-Oh is meant to be a more positive alternative to "hello" and simple "hi", optimally used when said in exclamation but not necessarily since the greeting still implies this when said in a normal tone. If you hear someone say "hey oh" you have to say it back. A greeting.
When someone says "hey oh" in a large group of people, everyone has to reply by saying it back.

It started at our lake house, my son and his friends would be out on the water with the wave runners or my boat having a great time. They would come flying by the house pumping their fists in the air and yell HEY-OH. It was a joke for years after that. When we were all having a great time someone would yell Hey-Oh and everyone would answer, Hey-Oh. It became my sons calling card and when he passed away, hundreds stood up and screamed HEY-OH! The rest is history.
Half way sorry I asked. Sorry for your loss. I have heard (hide-d-ho)

Half way sorry I asked. Sorry for your loss. I have heard (hide-d-ho)
Don't be sorry!! I guess I could have left that part out, but, it's all good, you know what I mean. If I can't tell you guys, who can I. To me, it's just a major HELLO, I'm here..... We still say it all the time, as a greeting!!

Seems to me Ed Mcmahon said it on the Johnny Carson show quite often......MO

I gave the Ontario plate (top left) that says "FURPEACE" to Jorma Kaukonen (Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna). This is on the wall of his concert hall. If you're from Ohio or that general area and have not been to a concert at the Fur Peace Ranch you need to make this happen. A legend who has a 200 person (!!!) concert hall on his property and has some of the best musicians in the world visit to play there just because it's Jorma.

tumblr_pi1ckyprWh1sga875_1280.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back