• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vector, General Lee Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
$150.00 + shipping

Aren't they worth more then that with aluminum recycling prices?

Hey - you can have these for free for all of the BS you've been through.
I will even mail them to you.

PS - These came off of the back of a 69 Charger..I can show you a picture...

Attachments

• Vector rims.jpg
    Vector rims.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 293
I`M SPEECHLESS & HUMBLED , by this gesture, from Rustymopar !! :cheers2: I am in your debt Sir!!

A Big Thanks to FBBO & it`s operators, as well. :sSig_thankyou:

You my friend need to learn how to measure bolt patterns (Outside of one to the center of the one directly across not outside to outside)
They are 4 3/4 inch Which is Gm car and light truck bolt pattern. Most likely off a mid 80s G body

You can use some billet adapters to go from the Chrger 4 1/2 bolt pattern to Gm 4 3/4

You could still refund Him his money, if He's willing to ship them back!These wheels should have been properly measured before trying to sell them!

check out the real mopar vector style rims 15 spoke off mid 70S mopar they are not true vector they are mopar

I have 3 very nice 15x8 vector General Lee type wheels for sale Dodge pattern...$400. Ill past some pics soon.
Not sure if you still have the wheels, but these look like they are 14 inch? Measure across the rim, if the rim is 15 inch, then you have a 14 inch wheel, 16 inches across is a 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back