• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vegan protest backfires...

Lionized

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
Video:

Article:

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2018/03/antler-restaurant-vegan-protest-toronto/

The video originally posted in the article has been pulled. Undoubtedly by butthurt vegans realising this has totally backfired and the restaurant cannot keep up with the reservation calls.
The video link I've posted is only a quarter of the length of the original. You'll get the picture though.

Enjoy!!

Actually, animals are ours to use. Man has been a meat eater for about three million years. But we should stop because a few vegans don't like it? That guy should eat a deer outside a vegan restaurant.

BINGO!

"The owner of this restaurant has gone out of his way......" It seems to me he hasn't gone as far out of his way as you have. You have your peaceful protest, he has his peaceful response.

The next video is also comical....

Last edited:
Seriously?? I cannot believe people are so out of touch with reality and common sense.

Smiley Homer drooling (1).jpg

Merry Muslim Nativity Pork dish dig.jpg

I saw a video on Live Leak the other day. I didn't know they destroyed male chicks, that would grow into roosters. I guess the meat is not as good as a hen's and they don't lay eggs. God it was brutal. I hope it was turned into dog food or something useful. I know the law of the jungle is extremely cruel. I mean the way animals kill i.e. baby chicks pecking one another to death. Why a loving god would set nature up that way escapes me.

Of course it's murder, I'm not eating anything that died of natural causes.

BINGO!

"The owner of this restaurant has gone out of his way......" It seems to me he hasn't gone as far out of his way as you have. You have your peaceful protest, he has his peaceful response.

The next video is also comical....

That Cop at 5:52 looks very hungry.....and seems keen for a bite as well. :lol:

I saw a video on Live Leak the other day. I didn't know they destroyed male chicks, that would grow into roosters. I guess the meat is not as good as a hen's and they don't lay eggs. God it was brutal. I hope it was turned into dog food or something useful. I know the law of the jungle is extremely cruel. I mean the way animals kill i.e. baby chicks pecking one another to death. Why a loving god would set nature up that way escapes me.
Darwin's theory. Survival of the fittest. Over crowd animals and they can get violent. Overcrowd people and....hmmm

The eating public here wants tender juicy meat. They dont have the luxury in some parts of the world to get what they want. You really have no idea where your food comes from and why it is the way it is. Here on the farm if there are too many roosters we butcher them for soup. We aren't as fussy as the urbanites.

Man originally was a hunter/ gatherer. It wasn't until the last 12k years that we became farmers. Personally, I like being the hunter/ gather type. There's not much better than sitting on a river bank catching fish and being one with nature

This can be an endlessly confusing topic. Here is someone that really likes plants.
I suspect they don't use paper and hate or feel sorry for those that do.
pc-140605-nepal-tree-hugging-mn-730_9424a42d6b3396d0c513915cb6c86abf.jpg
986cefd2dc207c98f2b5669aa1422f4c.jpg

Here is another pic. butt this one is for RC.---Maybe for another thread.:)

Man originally was a hunter/ gatherer. It wasn't until the last 12k years that we became farmers. Personally, I like being the hunter/ gather type. There's not much better than sitting on a river bank catching fish and being one with nature
As long as your not the prey! Bears like fish but a human is meat.

This can be an endlessly confusing topic. Here is someone that really likes plants.
I suspect they don't use paper and hate or feel sorry for those that do.
View attachment 588776View attachment 588777

Here is another pic. butt this one is for RC.---Maybe for another thread.:)
"Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees"

Bumpersticker on my mother-in-law's old jeep. My father-in-law owns his own logging company.
Priceless.

Auto Transport Service
Back