• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vehicle Shipment Question

streetmachine

Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Just a quick question(s). I'm looking to have a vehicle shipped from out West. I'm looking at shipping through Montway and was wondering if I should I go through their website or if I should accept their bid through uShip? My greatest concern is they charge you in full for the shipment through their website once the shipment is booked/scheduled but, I'm also concerned they wouldn't be able pickup the shipment within specified period or the quote being undervalued. I believe some people here have used Montway but, I'm just wondering. If I booked on uShip compared to booking it directly with Montway is several hundred extra but, I think uShip adds a layer of safety in this circumstance and a guarantee? Anyways any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again and take care.

Auto Transport Service
Back