• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent window hardware source?

wagonman

Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the 1/4 x 20 phillips head screws about 2 1/4 inches long that secure the vent window. These go through the door shell and are visable. They screw into a loose plate on the inside. The hardware store stuff has a head that is to big and looks like crap. The big yellow plymouth resto guide shows the plate screwing to the allen head cap screw at the leading top on the frame, I dont think that is the correct app for the little plate. My 68 R/R has a weld nut there. Any help please.

I have one of those screws but they where used on 67 back a 68 should have an allen screw with washer that is accessed through the small hole in the upper door frame. The hole then takes a small plastic plug to close it off looks like a Bic pen ink tube cap which i have originals of those as well. Message me if interested

Auto Transport Service
Back