• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veterans Day 2023

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
Now hear this !

All of you FBBO Veterans have yourselves a great day !

You have earned it.

Thank you for your service !

Carry on !

000000000000 abc1a.jpg

Veterans Day
On Veterans day I take a long pause to think about all the people I knew during my years of military service. I had many great friends and others that impacted my life in a very positive way. People not afraid to tell me what I didn't want to hear at the time, but told me anyway. All of you were those people. A good friend, cohort, and mentor that had my back and whom I could always count upon. Thank you to everyone, Officer and Enlisted, Male and Female, Army and Navy, Living and Deceased that I had the privilege to serve with for 28 years. You folks are the cream of the crop, the very essence of what makes America great.
I am forever grateful to all of you.

Thank you to all that served, thank you for my freedom, thank you for everything you did.

I wish veterans were treated better than they do, unfortunately we loose 22 a day because they battle a battle that’s hard to imagine.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to all my veteran friends on our great forum here and beyond! You truly are the ones that keep our country free. While not a veteran myself, my dad was in the army so I truly do appreciate each and every one of you!

:lowdown::thankyou::thumbsup::usflag:

389A02FD-F251-41B7-80F4-1934B789D841.jpeg

As a Veteran myself, I always appreciate the recognition bestowed upon me for my Service. I always reply with this...

"I did it for you, and I did it for the Country...BECAUSE YOU ARE BOTH WORTH IT!!!" :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: cr8crshr/Bill

Thank You to ALL, and All that will Follow, Who Have Taken the Oath to Defend Our Nation, against Both Foreign, and Domestic Threats. Your Service shall Not Be Forgotten...

I was walking to the train at 5am yesterday and passed our towns Korea and Viet Nam memorials. I usually drive in and rarely have the opportunity to be at that place alone in the serene pre-dawn light.
At that moment, alone in the dark, I felt overwhelming gratitude for not only the veterans of those two conflicts but for all the brave men and women who have answerd the call for all the wars our country has been involved with. I got a bit emotional reflecting upon the hardships endured by most and the ultimate sacrifice made by many to whom I am eternally indebted for providing me the privilege of living in this amazing country. I slowly walked by their monuments silently saying thank you to them and to God for the good fortune and blessings experienced daily by me and my family.
We were on what turned out to be an overnight job and I walked past that reverent site again 22 hours later on my way home from the station. This time, so tired with my legs on fire (my 59 year old bod ain't what it used to be), I said hello to them again and felt ashamed about being in their presence feeling bitchy that I still had to "walk" a mile or so back to the house after the long shift.

All of a sudden I realized it was Veterans Day and I wondered if maybe it was not just a coincidence I happened to be there on this particular day?

Thank you to all of you special folks who have done and continue to do the heavy lifting on our behalf. Maybe it sounds corny, I dont care, we owe it ALL to you.

I was walking to the train at 5am yesterday and passed our towns Korea and Viet Nam memorials. I usually drive in and rarely have the opportunity to be at that place alone in the serene pre-dawn light.
At that moment, alone in the dark, I felt overwhelming gratitude for not only the veterans of those two conflicts but for all the brave men and women who have answerd the call for all the wars our country has been involved with. I got a bit emotional reflecting upon the hardships endured by most and the ultimate sacrifice made by many to whom I am eternally indebted for providing me the privilege of living in this amazing country. I slowly walked by their monuments silently saying thank you to them and to God for the good fortune and blessings experienced daily by me and my family.
We were on what turned out to be an overnight job and I walked past that reverent site again 22 hours later on my way home from the station. This time, so tired with my legs on fire (my 59 year old bod ain't what it used to be), I said hello to them again and felt ashamed about being in their presence feeling bitchy that I still had to "walk" a mile or so back to the house after the long shift.

All of a sudden I realized it was Veterans Day and I wondered if maybe it was not just a coincidence I happened to be there on this particular day?

Thank you to all of you special folks who have done and continue to do the heavy lifting on our behalf. Maybe it sounds corny, I dont care, we owe it ALL to you.
And we did it all FOR you. Gladly.

Auto Transport Service
Back