• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VIDEO: Mopars in May May 23, 2021 - See what you missed if you weren't there!

ocdart

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Here's a video of some of what you missed if you weren't there...

Most of the footage is of the cars leaving after the close of the show.
We had just under 300 cars, both classic and modern Mopars. And, yes, you will see a few others because we also have an AMC/Jeep class, and a non-Mopar class.

You didn't make it this year? Plan now for 2022. Tentative 2022 "Mopars in May" show date is May 15, 2022.
BE THERE!!!

I didnt see 1 -1970 Super Bee

Loved the ‘71 Cuda since it’s my Charger final color, and won a tool box!!! Impressed with the club, how do I join it?

70BF3E71-97D5-4E84-856D-5012A651E94D.jpeg 3FC99306-C9AB-42B9-B970-3FB6C61EF0D4.jpeg

Yep Dave look at the 6:34 mark you’ll see it

I didnt see 1 -1970 Super Bee

We didn't have any control over what was on the video - the videographer is not a club member and shot it all for free. I didn't even know he was going to be there so the video coverage was a BONUS.
With just under 300 cars at the show he couldn't show all of them.

We didn't have any control over what was on the video - the videographer is not a club member and shot it all for free. I didn't even know he was going to be there so the video coverage was a BONUS.
It's wonderful stuff all the same. I saw TONS of stories to be told and heard passing by -
ones I'd like to hear. Thanks for sharing the link!

I was just saying I didnt see one,thanks for the video. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back