• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video of my 65 driving through the neihborhood

Awesome! nice ride is that wild machine street legal looks like fun. Lenny

yep street legal.. Just need some mufflers.. Everything works on it...

:headbang:so nice...sounds great! looks great! ...... I might make a vid!

Groovy, I like it

very nice car........ video's so much better than pictures ...hearing that engine wakes me from winter doldrums ...

Gotta love the first drive of a fresh car.
I will have to go to the garage and hug my Belvedere. Someday we will be on the road also.

motor is a 496.. All pump gas as it is just a 10-1 motor... Nothing to radical..

Just ordered some race bullet mufflers for it... So it will be able to get it out and cruise the bypass.. 3.91 gears and a 33" tire with a 4 speed should make it go down the Interstate pretty well..

Wicked 65..nice to see another early B pro street 2dr hard top!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...........i like dat ! we need a burnout, and some drifting.....and a babe( in a frilly bikini of course ) all sprawled out on the hood.im givin myself ideas here:headbang:

Changes coming Saturday to it... Mufflers going on.. it will get lowered 1 1/2 in the rear and the chrome and burgundy wheelie bars go on...

Auto Transport Service
Back