• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vikings Victory!!!!

I think the Vikings will bounce back because there is a lot of talent on that team.

Well we'll have to see. That was the worst beating I believe I've ever seen them go thru. The game was so bad the telecast cut away to another game for the 4th quarter. They only have 4 days to prepare for the Patriots on Thursday so they better put that one in the rear view mirror pretty quick.

Did that really just happen

How do you get down 33 points to the Colts is a story in itself

And then you win the game

Did the Colts come out of the locker room after halftime

I remember the initiation of this thread. Everyone said “One victory does not a season make“. Truer words were never spoken. But they’re now 12-3 and NFC North Champs. However the playoffs loom large - there‘s some good teams trolling around out there - including two that whooped our *** during the season. I hope the “good” Viking team shows up and we do well. I still have no illusions about how deep we can go.

Last edited:
Those Vikings had better make some adjustments or the G-men will eat their lunch today.

And to think the best TEAM in the division didn’t even make the playoffs

LIONS

Signed Aaron Rodgers

Who has more pressure on him tomorrow

Tom Brady or Mike McCarthy

Tom Brady has nothing to prove in my eyes

The Bills game today was Awesome
Miami lost that game on clock management in the end
Man it shows how important time outs are especially in the second half

It’s a repeat of every year for the Cowboys. We look good this year, oh we suck, oh we’re decent, oh we have a chance. THIS COULD BE OUR YEAR! Then they choke and and we don’t get a ring.

Who has more pressure on him tomorrow

Tom Brady or Mike McCarthy

Tom Brady has nothing to prove in my eyes

The Bills game today was Awesome
Miami lost that game on clock management in the end
Man it shows how important time outs are especially in the second half

Brady has ZERO pressure.........he's already the GOAT, and his team has sucked all year......

cowboys are a lot like the vikings........they always seem to disappoint their fans

I’m not home and I’m not taking any calls or interviews…. Until next season (maybe)

Brady has ZERO pressure.........he's already the GOAT, and his team has sucked all year......

cowboys are a lot like the vikings........they always seem to disappoint their fans
The cowboys are 5-3 in the super bowl while the Vikings are 0-4.

Back in the 70s there was no comparison whatsoever.

Oh no, I may have discovered something no child wants to think about. The Cowboys won the Super Bowl January of ‘96….I was born September of ‘96……

55FFBA2E-515F-42C1-97C1-D0E59EB2FDBD.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back