• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vikings Victory!!!!

I remember 1986 Giants was at a crossroads playing the Vikes. All seemed lost Giants needed a win. Then
4th and 17 yds Simms to Bobby Johnson
and the rest history Super bowl win.
Giants had some luck today.

Oh no, I may have discovered something no child wants to think about. The Cowboys won the Super Bowl January of ‘96….I was born September of ‘96……

View attachment 1402882
We flew from Green Bay to Dallas in 1996 for the NFC Championship Game

In a Cessna 310 out of GRB - Will never forget that trip - Lucky to be alive honestly

And of course the Pack lost that year

And the rest is history going forward

Two hall of fame quarterbacks , and only TWO Super Bowl Victories

Poor Viking fans...
Guess it's good for NYG fans
not a big fan of either team

that Bills game was good, Miami blew it
I like Bills way better anyway, they almost blew it
(sort of local Josh Allen is from Firebaugh, down the valley here)
they had a great 2nd half, the Bills defense stepped up big time
Miami coaching blew it, had a bunch of backups too

that Jags comeback down 27-0, was nucken' futts
Chargers blew that one, totally coaching & clock management BS
def. folded, I was rooting for Chargers (Justin Herbert, is an old Duck)
Jag defense was good, in the 2nd half
unfortunately put in the hole 1st 1/2, with 1 fumble & 4 picks in the 1st qtr

49ers kicked ***, I hate to say
I need to eat crow with my dad & my neighbor
I sort of figured they'd win, but not like they did with
Rookie #13 Purdey at QB/Mr. Irrelevant, played like a grizzled vet
Seahawks were flat out-out played, SF defense was really good
(I'm not a SF fan, I'm a Raiders fan)

I figured Bengals would win, good for them,
not a fan of the Ravens at all

Last edited:
Poor Viking fans...
Guess it's good for NYG fans
not a big fan of either team

that Bills game was good, Miami blew it
I like Bills better anyway, they almost blew it
had a great 2nd half, the defense stepped up bigtime

that Jags comeback down 27-0, was nucken' futts
Chargers blew that one, totally coaching & clock management BS
def. folded, I was routing for Chargers (Justin Herbert, is an old Duck)

49ers kicked ***, I need to eat crow with my dad & neighbor
I sort of figured they'd win, but not like they did with
Rookie #13 Purdey at QB/Mr. Errealevent, played like a grizzeled vet
Seahawks were flat out-out played, SF defense was really good

I figured Bengals would win, good for them,
not a fan or Ravens at all
Bosa cost his team that game with his hissy fit in the field of play

tough to stop a 6ft6 quarterback from reaching over from 1 yard away,
Had it been 2 yards it might have ended differently

And I felt the Bengals would beat the Ravens handily. But the defense made it tense for the 2nd half

49rs are going to be damn tough at home thru all this

And I could be wrong ,,,, but I dont think KC will get to the AFC championship game

Last edited:
Bosa cost his team that game with his hissy fit
I wonder what it was he said to the ref/ump whomever ?,
must have been bad to get an
unsportsmanlike' 15 yard & automatic 1st down penalty
yep that 4th down was the clincher or could have been

I wonder what it was he said to the ref/ump whomever ?,
must have been bad to get an
unsportsmanlike' 15 yard & automatic 1st down penalty
yep that 4th down was the clincher or could have been
Run his mouth maybe , But feel slamming his helmet on the turf earned him that one .

Just wait, after all that fun and excitement, it’s time to watch the Chokeboys take on Tom Brandy
I'm a Patriots fan at heart. And they are out. So am rooting for the Bengals to win it all as I was born and raised in northern Ky

But cant and will not rule out Brady in the post season. But I feel this game could go either way.

I'm a Raider but I'm for either first time winner that is still in. Jags, Bengals, or Bills.

I'm a Patriots fan at heart. And they are out. So am rooting for the Bengals to win it all as I was born and raised in northern Ky

But cant and will not rule out Brady in the post season. But I feel this game could go either way.
I’m not really a football fan, I just would like to see the the Cowboys in the super bowl.

But the weather is nice, so I’ll be playing with my cars until dark, then it’s the season premiere of roadkill, and there’s a new episode of hot rod garage, and I rather watch the beautiful and talented Alex Taylor

A definite non-brady fan....... but I hate the cowgirls MUCH more! I would love it if the cowboys never win another playoff game for all time.

A definite non-brady fan....... but I hate the cowgirls MUCH more! I would love it if the cowboys never win another playoff game for all time.
Tell us more about your hatred for the Cowboys please. Why do you hate them? For the record, I'm not a Cowboy fan either but I don't hate them.

The cowboys are 5-3 in the super bowl while the Vikings are 0-4.

Back in the 70s there was no comparison whatsoever.
That is quite the uninformed and ignorant statement. Yes the Vikes are 0-4 in SBs - however compare teams and seasons beyond that part about SBs you are blissfully wrong. The Minnesota Vikings were the class of the NFC in the late 60’s and 70’s. Their defense was second to none - arguably a tie for the best in NFL history with the Steelers of the same time period. Check out Hall of Fame commentary on the subject. Only reason a possible tie is the Steelers won 4 SBs so I have to give them that.

i could go on but I’ll leave you to your ignorance - and I’ve nothing against the Cowboys - except the non call Drew Pearson push off in the NFC Championship that gifted them one of their SBs. I was sitting in that area of Met Stadium on the side of the end zone on that day for that game and it couldn’t have been more clear. A d there’s plenty more where that came from …..

Last edited:
Tell us more about your hatred for the Cowboys please. Why do you hate them? For the record, I'm not a Cowboy fan either but I don't hate them.
Because of the "America's team" bullshit, the fact that they are talked about non-stop everyday on sports talk shows like they are important, even though they haven't won a thing for 25 years. But, it's primarily the entitled fans. "Were the cowboys (no, you're not) we're entitled to be good, anything less is unacceptable fire the coach, etc. Same applies to the fans of Alabama, USC, Ohio State, and others. I LOVE to see the rich entitled class get their *** kicked.

Because of the "America's team" bullshit, the fact that they are talked about non-stop everyday on sports talk shows like they are important, even though they haven't won a thing for 25 years. But, it's primarily the entitled fans. "Were the cowboys (no, you're not) we're entitled to be good, anything less is unacceptable fire the coach, etc. Same applies to the fans of Alabama, USC, Ohio State, and others. I LOVE to see the rich entitled class get their *** kicked.
What you’re saying is we’re too caught up in the glory days of yesterday, and completely suck…..it’s true

Cowboys D is playing lights out.

Bucs are 1 and done this year.
Besides...its past my bedtime anyway.

But . I dont see them Boys gettin past the 49rs anyway.

Since you obviously don’t know anything about football I’ll enlighten you - There’s been exactly 12 NFL teams that have never held up the Lombardi Trophy. Hardly a small % of total NFL teams. How many did your team win before Brady arrived and after he left? They scabbed a miracle and flippantly took a deep 6th rounder in the draft who turned out to be the best QB of all time? It sure as hell wasn’t wisdom …… As has been said - Even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while……

Auto Transport Service
Back