• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Viper T56 install

i had to use short fitings and flex lines to clear the bellhousing , the long fitting on the original style viper throwout i cracked them on the first install

DSCN2921.JPG DSCN2921.JPG DSCN2922.JPG DSCN2923.JPG

For the bleed fitting, what's the size ?

And for the spacer plate, did you buy it or fabricate it ?

got spacer from american power train , not sure on the fitting sizes I went to thompkins Industries Hydrolics and had them make the hoses and bought the fitting that fit on right there

For the spacer you don't just buy one, you need to do some careful measuring. Your clutch and flywheel all come into play, if everybody used the exact same parts then maybe but I made my own and it wasn't as thick as the one Stewart showed. This thread goes threw all of that including all the parts, parts #s and how to go about it all. I've put at least 7,000 miles on mine since this thread and my only problem has been burning the clutch up after to many 1st to 2nd gear burnouts, twin disc is next.

I used the factory bleeder and have had no issues but it is tight. Be careful if you change this setup of how you do it, Keisler had breeders in the line lower than the top of the throw out making it nearly impossible to get a firm peddle. It's no different than brakes, the bleeder has to be at the highest point of the throwout.

Hi

Does one of you knows what this parts is made for ?

2210.jpg

Thank you

Can't say that I do, did it come in a kit? Any description?

Looking back at the pics of my bellhousing it looks like that bolt pattern matches the pattern around the starter? What it's for? Possibly just a mounting point for something?

Bumping this old thread for a few that had questions about the install.

Auto Transport Service
Back