• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Voltage Regulator

dmoore

Mopar to the end
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
Any knowledge of anyone reproducing this stencil?

s-l1600.jpg

Years ago I have a voltage regulator cover restored along with a bunch of other small items and bolts for my GTX.
For the life of me I can't remember who did it.
It was the hood and trunk latch and several bolts along with the horn relay and voltage regulator.
They did a great job.

Did they apply that warning in red?

Years ago I have a voltage regulator cover restored along with a bunch of other small items and bolts for my GTX.
It was the hood and trunk latch and several bolts along with the horn relay and voltage regulator.
They did a great job.
They did a great job.
Same here they even used to sell reproduction ones at the nationals and had date codes available.

Same here they even used to sell reproduction ones at the nationals and had date codes available.
Funny thing about those covers is that the warning was actually underneath and you could not see it once mounted. At least in 62-63.

Auto Transport Service
Back