• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63' Voltage Regulator Wire Terminal

Just Send It

Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
1963 Dodge 330

I pulled this off my voltage regulator. The wire is compromised and needs to be replaced. I was curious if anyone knows where I can get a replacement.

Thanks

20240210_181514.jpg

That is a "flag" terminal. I have no idea where one like that is available but, The insulated variety are available. You could strip off the insulation and perhaps cut the "notch" into the new terminal? Try: wire-terminals
Mike

Hi I salvage these terminals by opening them with a pair of flush cut pliers , I buff the terminal with a Dremel motor tool and wire wheel! I insert whatever wire is required, close the terminal and solder the terminal and wire .
If you really want a new one you can get the bare-neked ones from either Digikey or Newark in one Electronic supply companies. Keep in mind that these outfits sometimes require a minimum purchase amount generally $25. The original part number for this terminal was 200256 (standard parts had six numbers). Don't know if still available but you could try if you want.

Hi I salvage these terminals by opening them with a pair of flush cut pliers , I buff the terminal with a Dremel motor tool and wire wheel! I insert whatever wire is required, close the terminal and solder the terminal and wire .
If you really want a new one you can get the bare-neked ones from either Digikey or Newark in one Electronic supply companies. Keep in mind that these outfits sometimes require a minimum purchase amount generally $25. The original part number for this terminal was 200256 (standard parts had six numbers). Don't know if still available but you could try if you want.

This is very helpful. Thanks so much. Luckily I saved this terminal, so I'll follow your instructions and reuse it. Much appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back