• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

waiting for a motor

How long has it been since you’ve been able to make contact with him? Gosh 4 years, I would have driven to his place of business and had him refund my $ long ago.

Dam I would want to kill someone. So he took your money knowing he wasnt going to build it.

Dam I would want to kill someone. So he took your money knowing he wasnt going to build it.
covid happened, michigan went lock down for 2 years, he has had almost 2 years to build it since reopening of the state,,email add doesnt work nor their listed phone #, I even called NAPA in lansing to get a message to them, they said that they come in for parts pretty often,,but building my motor doesn't sound like it's a priority for them

covid happened, michigan went lock down for 2 years, he has had almost 2 years to build it since reopening of the state,,email add doesnt work nor their listed phone #, I even called NAPA in lansing to get a message to them, they said that they come in for parts pretty often,,but building my motor doesn't sound like it's a priority for them
Sounds like a nice place to go on vacation. Bring your paperwork but stop by the County Sherrif's office. You just need your money back.

How long has it been since you’ve been able to make contact with him? Gosh 4 years, I would have driven to his place of business and had him refund my $ long ago.
that would hurt me financially,,,he's the one that needs hurt financially

I would have never waited 4 yrs. There would have been a confrontation.

I would have never waited 4 yrs. There would have been a confrontation.
what I'm really hoping for is somebody here know somebody else who could maybe say 'NOT COOL ERIC NOT COOL'..I really don't like confrontation.

Well since no one else asked.. How much we talking? A Deposit or the WHOLE BILL for the short block? Also did you send any parts # matching block etc? Just curious cause the amount could be from "ok not so bad to holy ****!" No matter what it stills sucks but maybe not as bad..

Well since no one else asked.. How much we talking? A Deposit or the WHOLE BILL for the short block? Also did you send any parts # matching block etc? Just curious cause the amount could be from "ok not so bad to holy ****!" No matter what it stills sucks but maybe not as bad..
made my first payment of 3000 bucks in dec of 2019 had the short block paid off in march of 2020, 6300 bucks, they supplied everything...including block

I'm just shocked you waited 4 years, how many times did you check on the progress As the build was going on?

Last edited:
Wow you're way too trusting (not a bad trait, just not ideal in this instance).
I paid a small deposit to my engine builder, and then the balance at the end. It took 8 months and that felt like a lifetime. I didn't hassle him, but checked in occasionally to see the progress, whether in person or via telephone.
4 years, even with 2 in lockdown is ridiculous.
As much as I feel for you, if you are too trusting and not ready to dig in and follow up on things, then I'm afraid you're going to get stung like this.
made my first payment of 3000 bucks in dec of 2019 had the short block paid off in march of 2020, 6300 bucks, they supplied everything...including block

Wow you're way too trusting (not a bad trait, just not ideal in this instance).
I paid a small deposit to my engine builder, and then the balance at the end. It took 8 months and that felt like a lifetime. I didn't hassle him, but checked in occasionally to see the progress, whether in person or via telephone.
4 years, even with 2 in lockdown is ridiculous.
As much as I feel for you, if you are too trusting and not ready to dig in and follow up on things, then I'm afraid you're going to get stung like this.
they never answered the phone

I'm just shocked you waited 4 years, how many times did you check on the progress As the build was going on?
I tried, they never answered the phone, nope wrong they answered the phone once, they said they needed more money so I sent them another 150...they never said how much they more they needed

OK....well just make sure you had plenty of Taco Bell the day before. :lol:

Wow....everything in America is bigger and faster. :lol:
Damn right! :usflag:

taco bell1.png

Auto Transport Service
Back