• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanna go for a ride in a Tesla?

Electricians Mate nuclear submarine back in 80s: dove the battery well darn near daily; burns, shocked (sweat and electricity dont mix), acid vapors, etc.... NO EV FOR ME!! You wanna buy em, go ahead, more jobs (work in power gen facility) and petrol for me thank you very much!!! How many times do these EV computers, like home/work computers, need "reboot" while running down highway? Any body know? Curious

M5 has everything working to perfection. Captain Dunsel, you're no longer needed to drive.

The 101 Freeway was closed for a day last year at a Tesla fatality. The FD called for (Local) Tesla engineers to find out when it would be safe to tow it. What baloney. Also, no parts inventory so wrecks set for months at body shops waiting. This drives insurance and rental car rates way up.

I remembered this post and found this video I figured its relative to the OP. Here is one reason lithium ion batteries are dangerous.

People that can't drive or don't want to drive should just take the bus. Kind of looks like Darwin's theory at work here.

Auto Transport Service
Back