• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 64 Polara 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunger

Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a clean 64 Polara 500 hardtop, 2 door, and a 4-speed is my first choice. Auto isn't a deal breaker, but I want to look for the stick first. Either car myst be at a minimum a high quality driver with no rust issues. My back has just about had it, and a lot of work on a car is out of the question. No roll bars; too hard to climb over.
The engine should be either the 383, wedge, or a 440. No 318 or slant 6 unless you have a different engine you are willing to install. I have a friend who does interior, so I will be more flexable there.
I am willing to pay a fair price for a nice car.
I appreciate any help or leads you can give.
Thanks
Steve

I take it you looked on all the internet sites like Cars on Line, Collector Car Trader, etc.

Polara

Yes, I have been through everything I can find. There are 2 that interest me, but both are automatics. One is being rebuilt and will be 6 months until finished, and the other may only be a few weeks more until its done. It is a nice original street wedge, but it is a premium asking price. I want one more muscle car before I call it quits, and I want it right. I will probably get the one that is a few weeks away if I don't find something sooner.

64 dodge

I am looking for a clean 64 Polara 500 hardtop, 2 door, and a 4-speed is my first choice. Auto isn't a deal breaker, but I want to look for the stick first. Either car myst be at a minimum a high quality driver with no rust issues. My back has just about had it, and a lot of work on a car is out of the question. No roll bars; too hard to climb over.
The engine should be either the 383, wedge, or a 440. No 318 or slant 6 unless you have a different engine you are willing to install. I have a friend who does interior, so I will be more flexable there.
I am willing to pay a fair price for a nice car.
I appreciate any help or leads you can give.
Thanks
Steve
steve- i have a 64 dodge 440 hardtop- 4 spd with 440 crossram- if you have an interest, i will be glad to send pictures- $17,000

i have (2) 64 Dodge 440 Hardtop Cars- One a factory 4 speed- 440 w/ Crossram, Max Wedge clone- Send me your email address and i will send pictures- Very Nice Car! jimmy

It is a little different (and larger) than I began searching for. It is clean and nice, and it had a very attractive price. I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Congratulations on your purchase.

I have a '64 Convertible Polara 500 with a 426s 4 spd, pw.pb.ps.fm,TOTALLY turn key.Anniversary Metallic Fawn w/fawn& ivory interior ,New Stayfast dark chocolate top, new Legendary interior.... Much more 42k invested in original Miami car. Asking $38k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back